YM!

DC League of Super Pets | Warner Animation Group | HE DOESN’T TAKE SIT FROM ANYONE | The Rock, Kevin Hart, Kate McKinnon, John Krasinski and KEANU REEVES as the GODDAMNED BATMAN | July 29 2022

1 minute ago, TMP said:

Wasn't TTGTTM too? That had a Warner Bros. Animation opening with Daffy Duck, unless they have 2 different divisions 

Yes they’re two different animation divisions as confirmed in Annecy.

Warner Animation Group handles the CGI movies like the Lego Movies, and there’s Warner Bros Animation which I believe does traditional animation.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Yes they’re two different animation divisions as confirmed in Annecy.

Warner Animation Group handles the CGI movies like the Lego Movies, and there’s Warner Bros Animation which I believe does traditional animation.

I always assumed WBA was for television but clearly with TTG that wasn’t the case. I wonder where Space Jam 2 will fall if that uses 2D animation 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

I always assumed WBA was for television but clearly with TTG that wasn’t the case. I wonder where Space Jam 2 will fall if that uses 2D animation 

I don’t know, I think WAG doing Space Jam 2 though. Maybe WBA is just for television/movie synergy.

• Like 2