Xillix

CAYOM YEAR 5 - ADVANCE SCHEDULE THREAD

Sigh, I’m so sorry everyone.

Drop Brookshire and Brother Bear

move Gigantic to March 26th and give it IMAX

Add Artifacts: Rise Of The Crest (Adventure/Family/Fantasy) - Jon Favreau to February 12th 

1 minute ago, cookie said:

...Why?

This schedule is such a menagerie that I basically only have two films with a shot of blockbuster potential in Y5.

With Spark 4 as my anchor and testing out Thunderbirds/Lumberjanes, it’s going to be a huge year that affects the future of my studio.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cookie said:

What happened to these two?

Going to try again with both for this year but Artifacts and Gigantic are picking up steam progress and writing wise. Brookshire and Brother Bear can still ultimately make Y5.

Re: the glut of films and "filler," reminder that you're allowed to announce anything you want in here but that the only "binding" ones are the films that actually get pre-loaded into Part I, which have the requirements previously stated in here - serious Oscar contender or tentpole realistically targeting $100m+ domestic.

• Like 1

Drop the following:

Metroid

The Catholic

Heart's Song

All are delayed to Y6/7 respectively.

Move Countdown to Extinction to March 26th and strip of its IMAX. Move DragonBorns to May 14th and put an untitled project on October 1st and let that have Countdown's IMAX.

11 minutes ago, cookie said:

Drop the following:

Metroid

The Catholic

Heart's Song

All are delayed to Y6/7 respectively.

Move Countdown to Extinction to March 26th and strip of its IMAX. Move DragonBorns to May 14th and put an untitled project on October 1st and let that have Countdown's IMAX.

Is this because I was being a smartass?

Also @cookie why did you put CTE on March 26th when it’d make more snse to move it to February. I don’t see higher than TP or even  $200M DOM numbers for it to be honest, it opens next to a major kid targeted animated film (first since Rita) and arguably the most light hearted option in March, and opens after Secret Saturdays another major live action family film. Both Gigantic and Saturdays will be PG and it won’t get IMAX.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord