cookie

CAYOM Y5 - Discussion Thread

On 3/12/2019 at 8:34 PM, cookie said:

Would you describe it as something on the level of Odyssey 2?

Now that I am in the middle of writing it, it's more along the lines of the Odyssey 3 climax, in that there's a couple personal showdowns, amidst the backdrop of a larger raging clash.

Bigger in scope than Odyssey 3, since that was all confined within a single building complex (and a lot of it in a single big room), but also without the R-rated gore spectacular.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Long story short I got a bit of a bug the other day I'm just (hopefully) getting over now, so there's a real good chance I don't make all five of those one I was committed to now. No formal announcement/decision on what's dropped til the last minute though.

• Sad 7

42 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Now that I am in the middle of writing it, it's more along the lines of the Odyssey 3 climax, in that there's a couple personal showdowns, amidst the backdrop of a larger raging clash.

Bigger in scope than Odyssey 3, since that was all confined within a single building complex (and a lot of it in a single big room), but also without the R-rated gore spectacular.

Spoiler

I would describe TSW2's climax as being Odyssey 3-esque but on a much larger scope.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

1 minute ago, Blankments said:

@Xillix i see you already added it but add IMAX and Dolby to the release for Galileo

I'm pretty sure that we've established Expedition Everest isn't happening, but who was supposed to be doing Untitled Space Musical again? They technically still have dibs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xillix said:

I'm pretty sure that we've established Expedition Everest isn't happening, but who was supposed to be doing Untitled Space Musical again? They technically still have dibs.

Blankments and EssKayGee.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Blankments said:

as a heads up to everyone, perfect match is still coming and EGK's unannounced blockbuster will be put on the old date for starfox

What about Space Musical and Roger Rabbit?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

What about Space Musical and Roger Rabbit?

definitely not happening this year lol

sorry but personally i cannot write anything recently; hence my several CAYOM imports to this year

we'll see if they ever materialize

• Sad 1

I just have one last segment to write for Fantasia and then I'm done. I've purposely kept it short (~3k or so) as I've been feeling a bit burnt out after completing OPM. After that, I'll be patiently waiting to start the reviewing process.