jb007

I'm Producing an Indian Movie

I'm producing a Kannada movie (South India) along with my brothers and friends. The movie started shooting on the 12th of March. The movie is titled " Andar Bahar". The budget is about Rs. 9 Crores ($1.8 Million)

Andar Bahar A Gala Muhurath

Posted Image

ravichandran clapped for andar bahar

Century Star Shivaraj Kumar’s 103rd film Andar Bahar directed by young debutant Praneesh was launched on Monday, the 12th March amidst great celebration of the actor’s fans who had throned to the Kanteerava Studios from all around the state. The fact that the six producers who have started a new production company in the name of Legends International were all Kannada Movie icon Dr. Raj Kumar’s fans and very closer to Shivaraj Kumar and others in the family had enthused lot of fans to personally come to the muhurath.

Crazy Star Ravichandran had held the clap while Raghavendra Raj Kumar lighted the lamp. Ms. Geetha Shivaraj Kumar stood behind the camera to switch on for the inaugural muhurath shot.

Despite strict vigiliance from the security staff of the Studios, hundreds of fans of Shivaraj Kumar had gained entry to the mammoth studio complex where the muhurath was held.

Later speaking at a press meet, Shivaraj Kumar said that he had found lot of enthusiasm among the producers and the technical team headed by a young Praneesh who provided enough indications about his hold on the medium. He said that the script has lot of opportunities to showcase the duality of mind in the characters of the film including the one played by him.

Ms Parvathy who is playing the lead role in the film said she had heard one of the best scripts from Phaneesh and she was convinced that the film will be a totally different offering. Padmashri Arundathi Nag who is playing the mother’s role of the film said that she has not yet started shoot for this film and would be able to give precise information about her role after working for a few days. “I am playing the role of mother of Shivanna who is extremely humourous and positive in her outlook. Phaneesh has said lot of improvisations can be made during the shoot and I am hopeful that the entire team of Andar Bahar will put their best’ said Arundathi Nag.

Shashi Kumar who is playing the role of an investigative officer in the film said that it would have been impossible for him to reject this role as he is very fond of Shivaraj Kumar. “But the director briefed me about my role and story and I should say I was simply blown over with his narrative’ said Shashi Kumar. Vijaya Prakash who has already composed three songs of the film said that he had received good co-operation and the director had given him full freedom.

Shekhar Chandru, the cameraman along with the six producer Rajaneesh, Prasad Rao, Bhaskar, Jagadish, Avinash and Ambarish were also present during the press meet.

http://www.chitralok...-gala-muhurath/

Edited by jb007
  • Like 2

Haven't seen a Kannada movie in some time. Used to watch a lot of them growing up, especially Shivarajkumar movies, "Om" and "Janumada Jodi" remain 2 of my all time favorites. Loved "Jogi" as well. No longer being in Karnataka (or India for that matter), I mainly watch them on www.hometalkies.com, any plans of making it available through that channel?

Andar bahar is a different movie for shivarajakumar seriously its an awesome movie barring few scenes :) 4.5/5 loved shivanna movie aftr long time :) @grim @jb007 wer u guys from?? in india nd ur language?? :)

I grew up in Karnataka, but I wouldn't call myself a Kannadiga - I'm from South Canara and speak Konkani as a first language. Been closer to Hindi movies than Kannada (but then again, Kannada movies in the 90s were nothing to write home about). What about you?