Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

It's not getting released at all near me. Last Vegas and Mandela have taken preference over PA. It's a dying franchise.

Really!? They must be expecting a big drop then. But honestly, it's hardly surprising. No one really cares or wants to see another PA film. Especially when there's such a wide range of films to choose from atm.

Really!? They must be expecting a big drop then. But honestly, it's hardly surprising. No one really cares or wants to see another PA film. Especially when there's such a wide range of films to choose from atm.

Yup, here's the Odeon (No Last Vegas either) http://www.odeon.co.uk/cinemas/hastings/94/

And here's the Cineworld http://www.cineworld.co.uk/cinemas/20?cookieLevel=1111&locale=GB&secure=false&embedded=false&fallback=false&gbLocale=true&isMobileAgent=false

Last time a PA came out it had 2 screens, so this is a HUGE fall from grace!

How will you see 12 Years and Osage County? They're both 15's. Or have you found a suitably shitty Odeon ;)

Some people at my local are stupid and so I will probably book online for august: osage county and then get in. 12 Years I can get in for the same reason but im not sure if I want to see it in the cinemas

I guess they should have just waited until February to release it.

The movie got cancelled in several markets, so this is not surprising. Portugal won't receive it, for example.