Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

Seen EVIL DEAD last night at 20.40.

500 seater, Sold Out.

Audience were really into it, laughing at the right moments and some screams from girls at others.

Loved the film, lots of fun.

Trailers: Last Exorcism Part 2, The Conjuring, Iron Man 3, World War Z.

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, March admissions: 10,885,645. Q1 admits are 41.9m, ahead of all years since 2004 except 2010 and 2011.

Quite a low March but still a solid year so far!

May should be big apart from the first week of May which has nothing in terms of competition so IM3 will score an easy win. Epic has previews on the weekend before it opens so it'll have an inflated opening and will probably be higher than The Hangover part 3 which I imagine will open lower than the last film. Wonder if After Earth will move as its currently still scheduled for 7th June but the US date is now May 31st so I think it'll move forward a week in the UK as well. Might be a good opportunity for Man of Steel to move a week forward but I think it'll ether stay put or open on the 12th June, it has no real competition apart from World War Z which i think will flop until Pacific Rim.