Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

1 Dredd £1,049,345 £1,049,3452 Lawless £973,234 £973,2343 Anna Karenina £875,702 £875,7024 Total Recall £675,280 £4,075,5745 Brave £649,057 £19,344,8236 The Possession £533,334 £2,150,0647 Ted £479,943 £29,191,3218 The Dark Knight Rises £352,587 £55,312,9549 The Watch £338,184 £3,162,29110 The Bourne Legacy £270,180 £10,569,592

Very poor for openers. Even all the holdovers plummeted.Brave should be good for £22m ($35m) though, which is brilliant.TDKR hanging in there still, should finish over £57m ($91.2m), nearly £10m above it's predecessor, and even with the weak exchange rate, over TDK in dollars!Ted almost at £30m. One of the most impressive runs of the year. Should just be able to hit $50m.

Bad, bad weekend. Only 1 film (Dredd) made it over £1M for the weekend.That's My Boy not even in the Top 10, that is a shock for a Sandler comedy. I knew it would flop but not this badly.Brave, TDKR and Ted still chugging along nicely. Some great totals!

That's My Boy not even in the Top 10, that is a shock for a Sandler comedy. I knew it would flop but not this badly.

It deserves. That movie deserves everything bad that may happen to it. It is the biggest piece of shit I have ever seen.

It deserves. That movie deserves everything bad that may happen to it. It is the biggest piece of shit I have ever seen.

It probably does deserve it, but I just thought it would make the Top 10 at least! But instead it has mega-bombed.I even turned down free preview tickets to see it, that is how bad I thought it looked... FYI, Dredd 3D is the first #1 weekend film that is an 18 since Saw 3D in October 2010! Edited by JCS

Sod off has it been that long since an 18 was king!

I know, quite unbelievable!But if you think about, there are barely any big 18 films these days. Vast majority are 12 or 15 now.

A Sandler film can do well if it looks good like Grown Ups and Just Go With It, TMB just look horrendous.

Both of those were awful too, people still have Jack & Jill in mind as well.Sandler's career has generally nosedived and TMB shows the extent of it.

So TDRK is already over TDK in dollars?

Soon. Very soon.Take into consideration the exchange rate too and this is a big achievement for TDKR. Edited by JCS