Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

It's 16% down from ROTK, pretty much in line with global average.

It wasn't going to top ROTK, Hobbit had a great run in the UK and is the number 2 OS market for it!

I think WIR should be number 1 next week unless Les Mis has a really good hold although I won't rule out I GIve It a Year.

I think (and hope) WIR will be number 1 next weekend too!

Django's gonna hit £15m. Very nice.Les Mis is unlikely to stay on top again this weekend. Wreck it Ralph should do £3-4m. With half term in two weeks, £20m may be a possibility for it. There hasn't been a kids animation for a long time now.

A Good Day to Die Hard will do very well for its four day opening. I think it'll do £6-7m which is similar to what Taken 2 did back in October, there hasn't been a decent action film in ages and AGDTDH fits the bill and should do nicely over half-term

This upcoming weekend will be pretty big.I'm gonna say £3.5m for Wreck It Ralph. I really think I give it a year's gonna break out. I see it opening to around £2-2.5m. Hitchcock could also do well with £1-1.5m and probably a similar number for Warm Bodies. Django and Les Mis should also hold fairly well too.

Yes it has at £51,669,507.F&F6 could be very interesting. I wonder if the fact London seems to be its predominant setting will give it a boost. The franchise has grown substantially and Fast Five made over $30m. I expect somewhere between $40-50m for it given to goodwill of Fast Five too.

Yes it has at £51,669,507.F&F6 could be very interesting. I wonder if the fact London seems to be its predominant setting will give it a boost. The franchise has grown substantially and Fast Five made over $30m. I expect somewhere between $40-50m for it given to goodwill of Fast Five too.

I think it'll increase although the competition is strong with Hangover part 3 and Epic plus holdover from Star Trek into Darkness, could be a big weekend. Half term will boost all three openers.