Reddroast

Reddroast's salty reviews y6

The last policeman

Oh I have a lot of thoughts on this one: first off this is a very dark film dealing a murder mystery within the collapse of society in the face of an asteroid impact. This leads it to feel very ambient.Film was well cast with Hank and Nico being standouts imo. i  Am curious to see if a sequel is made @4815162342 as you have something special here 

9.5/10

• Like 2

The Neon psalms 

Most of you may not know this but I am a Christian however I have many problems with modern christian media as all it does is stand as part of an echo chamber for the potlical right. However @SLAM! You did some magic and made a great piece of Christian media. I was very worried when you announced this but you have made a fascinating film here. 10/10

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

The Neon psalms 

Most of you may not know this but I am a Christian however I have many problems with modern christian media as all it does is stand as part of an echo chamber for the potlical right. However @SLAM! You did some magic and made a great piece of Christian media. I was very worried when you announced this but you have made a fascinating film here. 10/10

Thank you Reddroast! This means a lot to me; my confident in this film has fallen since I wrote it, but my goal in writing this piece was to make a different sort of faith-inspired film; I'm really happy that you connected with it!