cax16

Kingdom of the Planet Of The Apes | May 10, 2024 | Wes Ball to develop and direct

Posted (edited)

This was pretty good, but the 300 year time gap doesn’t make much sense based on the state of the world and the humans in this movie. I wonder if the filmmakers even realized that and that’s why the subtitle in the beginning says “many generations later” instead of an exact year amount.

Edited by John Marston

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, John Marston said:

This was pretty good, but the 300 year time gap doesn’t make much sense based on the state of the world and the humans in this movie. I wonder if the filmmakers even realized that and that’s why the subtitle in the beginning says “many generations later” instead of an exact year amount.

Which people are you referring to? 

Edited by cinema pal

43 minutes ago, Eric Twister said:

Okay. Like what is the message here. Biden is Casear , Koba is the democratic machine wanting him out. Yeah okay.  Probably not the right message right now. Or I am taking this too seriously maybe.

2 minutes ago, emoviefan said:

Okay. Like what is the message here. Biden is Casear , Koba is the democratic machine wanting him out. Yeah okay.  Probably not the right message right now. Or I am taking this too seriously maybe.

I dunno, I just think Koba memes are funny. Don't read too much into it mate.

2 minutes ago, Eric Twister said:

I dunno, I just think Koba memes are funny. Don't read too much into it mate.

Yeah I get why you posted it as a meme.  I am probably more taking issue with that persons post.  They seem bitter about what happened.  But I will not go any farther because this is not the thread for that of course.