Fullbuster

Russia Box Office

$25m in total with $14m+ OW?Its multiplier can't be so low.

$25m in total with $14m+ OW?Its multiplier can't be so low.

I say that because $25m is the final tally of Wrath, and MIB3 had the same start, so...But $30m is more likely.The competition of Madagascar 3 will be lethal I think.

I say that because $25m is the final tally of Wrath, and MIB3 had the same start, so...But $30m is more likely.The competition of Madagascar 3 will be lethal I think.

Even $25m won't be a bad number.MIB2 made about $6.7m in Russia in 2002.MIB3 will quadruple MIB2! :o Edited by SentryTrans

I think Avengers won't reach $45m, the expected drop this weekend is too high, but $43m would be a wonderful end for this movie :)The Avengers is higher in Russia than in France,Germany,Spain, Italy..It's not bad at all in a country where SH movies never scored big. B)June will be interesting with Madagascar 3 :)

I think Avengers won't reach $45m, the expected drop this weekend is too high, but $43m would be a wonderful end for this movie :)

The Avengers is higher in Russia than in France,Germany,Spain, Italy..It's not bad at all in a country where SH movies never scored big. B)

June will be interesting with Madagascar 3 :)

Don't compare with Spain. Today, my country's market is not as big as the others you mentioned :(

Just heard that it made over 100m rubles (around $3.2m) on Thursday - the first time any movie did it on a non-holiday Thursday. (previously OST and Eclipse made 132m and 122m ($4,7m and $3,9m) respectively - but they both opened on a non-holiday Wednesday). Apparently MIB3 is almost certain to make $20m or more on OW. It's playing in over 1500 theaters (the record - 1716 - still belongs to OST).

Edited by Jake Gittes

Just heard that it made over 100m rubles (around $3.2m) on Thursday - the first time any movie did it on a non-holiday Thursday. (previously OST and Eclipse made 132m and 122m ($4,7m and $3,9m) respectively - but they both opened on a non-holiday Wednesday). Apparently MIB3 is almost certain to make $20m or more on OW. It's playing in over 1500 theaters (the record - 1716 - still belongs to OST).

$20m in OW?It's very huge! :o

Italy is about the same size in BO, and it drops too ;)Pareces muy pesimista mi amigo :P

Bien dicho ;) Well, both Spain and Italy are in the middle of a disastrous economic situation, as you probably know. And I don't see a recovery in a short time (at least, in Spain). But Russia's BO is very funny to follow. I'm amazed how it has risen last years (and I suppose it will continue rising)

Bien dicho ;) Well, both Spain and Italy are in the middle of a disastrous economic situation, as you probably know. And I don't see a recovery in a short time (at least, in Spain). But Russia's BO is very funny to follow. I'm amazed how it has risen last years (and I suppose it will continue rising)

Yeah I know, sadly the crisis is so deep you will need 10 or 15 years to come back to normal :(..Good luck Spanish people :)About the Russian BO it will continue to rise, in the future it will pass Japan and France, so it could become the highest BO behind USA and China, big :o