Fullbuster

Russia Box Office

not BO related but great festival news ! :wub:

1 of the best Russian directors (& 1 of my fav directors), Andrei Zvyagintsev will be competing @ Cannes this year with his long awaited film 'Leviathan' (Leviafan)!!!

:wave:  :wub:

what a great day!

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/cannes-film-festival-unveils-lineup-696741

Well, it's over. My blog, box office reports, admission numbers on movie pages, everything.

i read smth abt that on BAk$ blog comment section sometime ago

its because of the new site owner right?

bummer  :(

Edited by Tauriel

I guess Noah will reach 33m then,really good.I heard the movie doesn't deserve it though..

TASM2 next week,on April 24.I hope for a better OW than the first one which grossed 10.5m OW if I remember well.

Godzilla could be successful here,I can see that,they love big-scale destruction in Russia.

Woah,without Juni's daily numbers this thread is pretty in pain,I hope TASM2 will help a bit.

Do you know that you are talking to yourself? xD

Well, when you made a new post, we thought there may be new numbers, but we check and find nothing useful.... :(

Sorry for that,sadly I'm not Juni :(Now we just can wait for Kinometro numbers for the weekend and those from studios.I have no way to obtain daily numbers.
  • Like 1

No,it's called supporting a thread I created.If I was talking to myself I would quote my own posts.Stupid and provocating post!

Sorry bro, didn't mean two provocate you.

I just was saying that you posted 4 times afther each other, and that was kind a strange (in my vision.)

And yes it sucks that there are no number :(

• Like 1

Sorry bro, didn't mean two provocate you.

I just was saying that you posted 4 times afther each other, and that was kind a strange (in my vision.)

And yes it sucks that there are no number :(

Each post was about something else, it's not Fullbuster's fault that no one else posted. It's much more extreme in my Israel thread, but I wouldn't stop posting just because other people rarely post there.

• Like 2

Each post was about something else, it's not Fullbuster's fault that no one else posted. It's much more extreme in my Israel thread, but I wouldn't stop posting just because other people rarely post there.

True.

My fellow threadmaker naturally understands me :D Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1

THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN 2, KINOMETRO EXPECTS $11.2m OW

To compare : TASM grossed $9.5m OW in 2012 with a much better exchange rate because in this moment it's quite bad..

So great news, you can count on Russia about this one ^^

• Like 1