Fullbuster

Russia Box Office

Nothnig about Ice Age in Russia. Mainly about Ice Age merchandising and how much profit it will bring to studio. And a little bit also about marketing partners McDonalds, Post Cereal и MovieTickets.com.

Oh ok thanks :)

Early estimates from kinometro are between 600 and 620 mln RUB. I would say even a bit lower with estimated 130 mln RUB first day. First day gross should be similar to Madagascar 3. Spider-Man will drop around 65% but spanish I want you is holding much better. Updated numbers will come later this evening.

Early estimates from kinometro are between 600 and 620 mln RUB. I would say even a bit lower with estimated 130 mln RUB first day. First day gross should be similar to Madagascar 3.Spider-Man will drop around 65% but spanish I want you is holding much better.Updated numbers will come later this evening.

Same number than Madagascar 3 with 2090 screens (Mad3 = 1830 screens)??? That would be bad, and under $20m OW...I wait your numbers but I hope for better numbers :o

One of our my colleagues published an article blaming local distributor for incredibly poor marketing and lack of effort with TDKR. That its distributor simply doesnt care about TDKR gross or success.

Edited by juni78ukr