Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Well, then we should fit well together since I'm a leftist.

That's something he actually said. I don't even watch TV.

"Em entrevista ao UOL, ele afirmou que o BC "deverá ter a independência formal garantida. Num primeiro momento não acho necessário [uma lei] (...) Não me fecho a uma discussão lá adiante de uma eventual autonomia em lei. Não acho que isso seja necessário porque é a autoridade presidencial que vai garantir que essa autonomia seja exercida permanentemente."

I wasn't referring to the measure itself, I was referring to the results of that measure.
In the TV ad, it shows bankers laughing and people losing their job and hunger, which is 100% inaccurate, BC is independent in the US and Europe for example.

I expected 2.5m-3m :/ Nothing big but as you said the number of screens was pretty limited compared to the average blockbuster so that's pretty good. I expected 7m-8m at the end of its run

Me too :( it is in 1st place, so this can help have some more screens next weekend!

Better than Divergent. :)

A bit better ($1.962.772) :( but better :P

Me too :( it is in 1st place, so this can help have some more screens next weekend!

A bit better ($1.962.772) :( but better :P

Well, Maze Runner didn't had a great marketing, and don't have a good translated title (I believe that's what helped THG). I thought it would make 1m OW.

Doing a little bit more than Divergent that had many other advantages, is really good.

• Like 2