Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

I saw your post on Pan :P

no way! LM only has one good song (BM) while 5H has a whole album acclaimed by critics B) 

You didn't even mentioned the best LM song, Move. B)

btw.. Are you going to watch Bridge of Spies? I think I'll watch it on Wednesday but I have zero interest on this movie, lmfao 

I love Spielberg, but... nah.

I can't stand Tom Hanks (mostly because of the annoying Forrest Gump).

I'll wait until I can download it. :ph34r:

You didn't even mentioned the best LM song, Move. B)

I love Spielberg, but... nah.

I can't stand Tom Hanks (mostly because of the annoying Forrest Gump).

I'll wait until I can download it. :ph34r:

Oh, I also like Salute, but I truly love BM, especially because it reminds of a person <3 but did you listen Reflection? It is an amazing album! 

Oh, you're the first person that I met that hate FG, haha! I think I'll watch: Goosebumps/BOS and PA5 on wednesday, 3 movies and I only have interest on one movie, lmfao

Oh, I also like Salute, but I truly love BM, especially because it reminds of a person <3 but did you listen Reflection? It is an amazing album! 

Oh, you're the first person that I met that hate FG, haha! I think I'll watch: Goosebumps/BOS and PA5 on wednesday, 3 movies and I only have interest on one movie, lmfao

No, I don't have any interest on them, too wannabe and try-hard.

And Bo$$ and Worth It were so generic that I didn't bother listening to their album.

I don't have any money to go to the cinema this week, that's why I haven't bought my Mockingjay ticket yet. :(

helpmeimpoor.gif

How many movies did you watch in cinema this year? Let's make a competition to see who watch more movies in one year, I'm currently at 103 :P 

103? MORTA

I don't know, I did not have time to go to the cinema this year, I was very busy studying...

But, if I remember right...

The Story of Eternity
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Mad Max: Fury Road
Journal D'une Femme de Chambre
La Dolce Vita
The Second Mother (3 times)
The Martian

This is weekend was the best for me, I got the best grades on my school. I'm so proud of myself. :wub:

I wanna thank the forum (especially this thread), for helping me with English.

Happy-Loki-GIF.gif?gs=a

I'm also happy cause Star Wars is not going to be a complete failure in our country, there's a lot of sessions sold out on ingressos.com. :D

Just passing by, I'm really proud of you Sabrina :P Congratulations :D And I am glad to see your enthuasiam for that wonderful film called Star Wars VII :D

103? MORTA

I don't know, I did not have time to go to the cinema this year, I was very busy studying...

But, if I remember right...

The Story of Eternity
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Journal D'une Femme de Chambre
La Dolce Vita
The Second Mother (3 times)
The Martian

Avengers 2 and no IO?! You're a disappointment! :x

No, I don't have any interest on them, too wannabe and try-hard.

And Bo$$ and Worth It were so generic that I didn't bother listening to their album.

I don't have any money to go to the cinema this week, that's why I haven't bought my Mockingjay ticket yet. :(

helpmeimpoor.gif

Well, you can't talk about generic music. Tbh. BM is pretty much generic too :P And generic is not always a bad thing, WI is an anthem B) 

Oh, poor you! I hope you will have enough money to watch Spectre, you should live in my city, so, I could buy tickets for you :P

And he said that was busy studying, let alone now that he has a lot of free time, LMFAO 

You've seen 3 movies/avg every week in cinema, so you aren't better. :D

How can someone have so much time i can't imagine.

Btw, i've seen these movies in cinema:

Jurassic World

Inside Out

Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation

Everest

The Maze Runner: The Schorch Trials

The Martian

Edited by misafeco

I watched 55 movies at the cinema this year, and around 55-60 at home (counting only movies that I watched for the first time). I'd certainly watch way more than that if I didn't watch a lot of TV shows too. I want to cut some shows and keep watching only the best ones, so I could use my free time to watch more movies and read more books, but it's so hard to let go   :ph34r:

Well, you can't talk about generic music. Tbh. BM is pretty much generic too :P And generic is not always a bad thing, WI is an anthem B) 

Oh, poor you! I hope you will have enough money to watch Spectre, you should live in my city, so, I could buy tickets for you :P

I don't like BM. lmao

I already bought my SPECTRE ticket, was my priority. :ph34r:

Aw, thank you! :hug:

• Like 1