Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

You've seen 3 movies/avg every week in cinema, so you aren't better. :D

How can someone have so much time i can't imagine.

Btw, i've seen these movies in cinema:

Mad Max: Fury Road

Jurassic World

Inside Out

Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation

Everest

The Maze Runner: The Schorch Trials

The Martian

I'm just like Blur, I usually go one or two times per week to cinema, but I try to watch at least 3 movies in the same day..... 

Only 7 movies?! We can't even make a competition, you guys can add your totals and still behind me :P 

MR2 is a complete shit, don't? One of my worst experiences in cinema this year.... Did you see the MJ2 trailer in cinema? I bet that you screamed :P 

Edited by Mockingjay Raphael

MR2 is a complete shit, don't? One of my worst experiences in cinema this year.... Did you see the MJ2 trailer in cinema? I bet that you screamed :P 

Nah, i don't think it was a bad movie. The first was better though. My worst experience in cinema was The Hobbit 3. That movie was terrible, i almost walked out.

I don't remember the MJ2 trailer, maybe i saw it once with Jurassic World, but that was the teaser.

Nah, i don't think it was a bad movie. The first was better though. My worst experience in cinema was The Hobbit 3. That movie was terrible, i almost walked out.

I don't remember the MJ2 trailer, maybe i saw it once with Jurassic World, but that was the teaser.

Hell yeah! I still remember how bad was my H3 experience as well, I went to the previews, and the room was full, I didn't have high hopes, but the movie was even worst than I thought, I remember that when the movie ended, I looked to my friend and we both said: WTF was this?! I'm not a big fan of the Hobbit franchise, but at least the first two movies are watchable, the final movie is just truly awful..... 

btw.... They're playing SW2 in a TV Channel here, I thought on you once that I saw it :lol: 

Just watched Fantastic Four again (it's now available on torrent in Blu-ray quality). It was actually better than the first time. It's not a terrible movie at all. Despite all of its flaws, it has some interesting ideas. It's definitely better than Age Of Ultron, and probably on par or slightly better than Ant-Man.

But the constant change on Sue's hair is annoying, though. I didn't notice it when I watched at the cinema  :lol: 

It looks like it was messed up in the post-production (some visual effects are really poor) and in the reshoots.

Weekend in local currency:
1    Paranormal Activity Ghost Dimension    6.248.000
2    SOS Mulheres ao Mar 2    4.140.000

3    Vai que Cola    2.807.000
4    Goosebumps    2.499.000
5    Pan    2.180.000
6    The Martian    1.936.000
7    Bridge of Spies    1.834.000
8    Hotel Transylvania 2    1.380.000
9    Operações Especiais    783.000
10    Crimson Peak    683.000

Admissions (est.):
1. Paranormal Activity Ghost Dimension 399,000
2. SOS Mulheres ao Mar 2 303,000
3. Vai que Cola 212,000
4. Goosebumps 168,000
5. Pan
6. The Martian 116,000
7. Bridge of Spies 112,000
8. Hotel Transylvania 2 110,000
9. Operações Especiais 58,000
10. Crimson Peak 47,000

Goosebumps flopped hard  40.gif

Never heard about it, what's the story?

btw..... The premiere of Spectre is today! 

Here's the synopsis: A retired orchestra conductor is on holiday with his daughter and his film director best friend in the Alps when he receives an invitation from Queen Elizabeth II to perform for Prince Philip's birthday.

Yeah, I was watching the stream. :drool:

Transformers? Ew!

I have a HP collection too, with a lot of magazines, posters and whatever...

And a LOTR too. :ph34r:

Do you have that huge box set of the Harry Potter movies that used to cost R$ 2.000 ?  :ph34r: 

That was an insane price and the fans still bought it. I waited a long time for the price to fall and it never did, and then it was sold out.