Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

16 hours ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

I just watched Point Break and it was kinda cool. Very solid and entertaining action film. So ridiculous to see this with a 10% RT score, while some garbages with tons of flaws like Age Of Ultron are certified fresh. From now on I'll never let the critics kill my excitement for any movie. I should have learned my lesson after Joy not getting a +98%.

Very original e6.gif

• Like 2

Where's Raphael?

Looks like The Boy will get a decent promotion here by horror standards, they even got the doll:

The part where they talk about Batman v Superman is so embarrassing though. Boxoffice.com's long range prediction is not based on tracking ZegidLm.gif

21 hours ago, Napoleon said:

‘Shades Of Blue’ Starring Jennifer Lopez Renewed For Season 2 By NBC

http://deadline.com/2016/02/shades-of-blue-renewed-for-season-2-nbc-jennifer-lopez-1201697408/

rafa.gif

That doesn't mean that it's successfull, NBC has a shortage of successful shows, so any show with above-the-average ratings can get renewed :ph34r:

On February 6, 2016 at 10:16 PM, Napoleon said:

Where's Raphael?

Looks like The Boy will get a decent promotion here by horror standards, they even got the doll:

The part where they talk about Batman v Superman is so embarrassing though. Boxoffice.com's long range prediction is not based on tracking ZegidLm.gif

Yeah, it is getting a lot of buzz here, LA loves horror movies with dolls, Annabelle was massive in our region, biggest horror ever, TB will be the male version