Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

16 hours ago, Napoleon said:

I heard they predicted similar numbers for The Avengers.

Well, at least it is growing from its 2013 predecessor. Too bad you can't say that about The Hunger Games.

r4.gif

Well, it's easy to have an increase when you put a more relevant SH in the movie, I would love to see if a MOS 2 movie would have the same increase 

1    Os dez mandamentos - O filme    25.215.000
2    Fifth Flop    4.341.000
3    Snoopy & Charlie Brown - Peanuts...    3.236.000
4    Point Break   2.554.000
5    TGD    2.482.000
6    DH    2.468.000
7    Joy     1.225.000
8    TBS    1.001.000
9    Creed     960.000

Filme B 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Record in ADMs, not even close in R$

this is a really weird number, how the hell this movie had 3.2m ADMs at minimum and made only 25m?? Every ticket was for half price? 

Well, you can probably get a big discount when you buy an entire showing (or multiple showings) at once.

• Like 1

I just watched Point Break and it was kinda cool. Very solid and entertaining action film. So ridiculous to see this with a 10% RT score, while some garbages with tons of flaws like Age Of Ultron are certified fresh. From now on I'll never let the critics kill my excitement for any movie. I should have learned my lesson after Man Of Steel not getting a +98%.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Napoleon said:

I just watched Point Break and it was kinda cool. Very solid and entertaining action film. So ridiculous to see this with a 10% RT score, while some garbages with tons of flaws like Age Of Ultron are certified fresh. From now on I'll never let the critics kill my excitement for any movie. I should have learned my lesson after Man Of Steel not getting a +98%.

We all know that you only enjoyed this movie because of Edgar Ramirez

20 hours ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Record in ADMs, not even close in R$

this is a really weird number, how the hell this movie had 3.2m ADMs at minimum and made only 25m?? Every ticket was for half price? 

3,2M is the total of tickets sold in pre-sales and that includes weekdays. Adorocinema is reporting 2,2M tickets for the weekend.

34 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

3,2M is the total of tickets sold in pre-sales and that includes weekdays. Adorocinema is reporting 2,2M tickets for the weekend.

WTF? It didn't break any record then, apart of the pre order, and this one is useless, this movie is a mess, watch it dropping like 70% this weekend