Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

On 26/03/2016 at 2:09 PM, Fullbuster said:

That's a fantastic start.

However I'm not sure to watch it, the awful critics dashed my hopes about this movie...I will wait for Captain America Civil War that will certainly be a better movie and could get a better box office.

That's a fucking idiot thing to say, you're really so alienated that you can even watch a movie by your own? You really need a bunch of persons to say if the movie is good or don't? You can't watch and say YOUR opinion? If you care SO much for critic's opinion, you should stop thinking that Avengers: Age of Ultron is the best movie ever made, since it was killed by critics.

7 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

I hate being a snob, but...... Where are the persons that attacked me when I said that BVS was not going to make $1B?  1toXGbr.gif

I remember you predicted BVS would only make 900M WW, it turned out you are right.:)

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

What disaster? When was the last time an art film grossed $900M WW? bJF0s6H.gif

True, such a great art film. A real masterpiece, it'll surely get nominated for many oscars next year. 

Edited by Emirazza
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Emirazza said:

True, such a great art film. A real masterpiece, it'll surely get nominated for many oscars next year. 

I have few doubts that BVS and Allegiant are going to slay at Oscars next year, one is an inteligent metaphore about the lack of faith in the world that we live, where we are always searching for false leaders, the other one talks about how dangerous can be the experiments with DNA, and let's not forget about the cult message about social segregation in third countries, two masterpieces.  kX48XJB.gif

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

I have few doubts that BVS and Allegiant are going to slay at Oscars next year, one is an inteligent metaphore about the lack of faith in the world that we live, where we are always searching for false leaders, the other one talks about how dangerous can be the experiments with DNA, and let's not forget about the cult message about social segregation in third countries, two masterpieces.  kX48XJB.gif

Did you watch BVS again, babe?

Do you like it better now?