Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Brazil got one of the biggest jump for Dragon 2 compared to the first movie, it's not nothing, it's an important market for this franchise now,a jump over 100%.

In Russia it got 29m but the first one got 23m that means +28%.So Dragon 3 could be bigger in Brazil in 2016.

I'll hope for 30+ in 2016.  :D

Wow, $2.2m for Apes2 and $1.9m for TF4. I can believe Apes2 number but TF4 number seems too good to be true. Are you sure you didn't mistyped the number? :o

I'm going to be very happy if these numbers are accurate. :D

Saturday and repay overcharged once data from other times, filme BUG

There is something wrong with TF4 number for sure.Paramount estimate that it'll have 22,2 million total today, with 3,4 million weekend.Very good, this awful movie will not be number one of the year in Brazil.http://www.deadline.com/2014/07/international-box-office-hercules-transformers-purge-sex-tape-planes/

As long as TF4 passes TF3 they'll be happy.I never thought it would pass Maleficent,the competition is too strong.
  • Like 1

There is something wrong with TF4 number for sure.Paramount estimate that it'll have 22,2 million total today, with 3,4 million weekend.Very good, this awful movie will not be number one of the year in Brazil.http://www.deadline.com/2014/07/international-box-office-hercules-transformers-purge-sex-tape-planes/

I don't get you there, what wrong with the number? It looks reasonable to me.

And yeah for $22.2m, TF4 has dropped from TF3 in a lot of markets, Brazil isn't one of them. :)

As long as TF4 passes TF3 they'll be happy.I never thought it would pass Maleficent,the competition is too strong.

Indeed. I've never expected much from TF4 except a billion dollar mark. It doesn't need to top every market to be called successful.

Who cares? We still have Maleficent as number one. I don't see much difference.  :ph34r:

• Like 1

I don't get you there, what wrong with the number? It looks reasonable to me. And yeah for $22.2m, TF4 has dropped from TF3 in a lot of markets, Brazil isn't one of them. :) Indeed. I've never expected much from TF4 except a billion dollar mark. It doesn't need to top every market to be called successful.

I was talking about Cinetel number.TF4 can't have 21,9 million saturday, because it only has 22,2 million sunday. That's it.

If TF4 numbers were wrong.....

Don't tell me that Dragon 2 numbers were wrong as well, please.  :unsure:

If Dragon 2 didn't reach 23m tody it will reach it before Wednesday at the latest. It's no big deal, that will be done for sure ^^

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1