Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

These teens will download that's all ^^

Not really. 50SOG is not a movie to watch at home, 50SOG is like Twilight*, people don't really see Twilight because they think it will be a good movie (well, except the fangirls), they watch Twilight to have fun with friends, to mock how ridiculous the movie is. 50SOG is one of those movies where you must experience it with your friends in a big screen. 

Not really. 50SOG is not a movie to watch at home, 50SOG is like Twilight*, people don't really see Twilight because they think it will be a good movie (well, except the fangirls), they watch Twilight to have fun with friends, to mock how ridiculous the movie is. 50SOG is one of those movies where you must experience it with your friends in a big screen.

You also could watch Twilight when you can't sleep. It's better than sleeping pills :P

About 36.800 people already bought online advance ticket for 50 shades :o

Will be funny know some ppl bought won't can not enter the room :P

source: ingresso.com

Thanks to Henry Hamada:

Spain:

Already more than 45k advanced tickets for Fifty Shades of Grey... Presales are huge for this movie here. I am really surprised... 

http://www.elcorreo....8141633-rc.html 

• Like 2

Well, even if they know the 'word', they don't know how to download the movies.

My teen cousins only know how to use facebook.

I'm not convinced, Brazil can't be so backward, when I was a teen (10 years ago) I already knew that at a time when Internet was way less developed and widespread.