Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

The same thing is said in most big sporting events. It was the same with Sochi, south Africa, Athens etc., But in the end they seem to figure it out.

Let's hope you're right.It should be a party for Brazilians,not a shame,this country has a promising future they just to find their own way.

They don't seem bad this year from what I heard,but still I'm not interested. :P

In Belgium our team is hot, they think they can made the quarter finals but I just think they will suck, as they always do... I mean we lost against Japan... And they still think were in the top 5 of ther world... But yeah that just Belgium

Your wishes don't seem very exciting guys..I mean,the leading teams are quite the same over the years.World Cup would be more intense with a newcomer in the final,an unexpected country nobody could see coming.My favorite countries are the USA and Japan so I would love to see one of them here,or maybe Mexico.Of course it's a long shot but I know the US grows stronger over the years and beat a lot of countries in the last WC,so maybe they could be this unexpected newcomer.It's like the BO numbers,unexpected means exciting :)

Edited by Fullbuster

Your wishes don't seem very exciting guys..I mean,the leading teams are quite the same over the years.World Cup would be more intense with a newcomer in the final,an unexpected country nobody could see coming.My favorite countries are the USA and Japan so I would love to see one of them here,or maybe Mexico.Of course it's a long shot but I know the US grows stronger over the years and beat a lot of countries in the last WC,so maybe they could be this unexpected newcomer.It's like the BO numbers,unexpected means exciting :)

Ha ha ha! You want the US to become the World Cup's Frozen ;-)
  • Like 1