Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

I can't believe it.

If you go to Adorocinema you can see that Fantastic Beasts is more anticipated than Star Wars,Deadpool and Divergent 3 even though it will be released in 15 months.

It will be huge here!

:excited:  :excited:  :excited:

The funny thing is that we know nothing about the film other that the cast and the crew(I mean we don't have posters,trailer or even a logo) and people in Brazil care more about it than Star Wars in which we know everything and it will be released in just 3 months.

Deadpool is unknown there while Star Wars doesn't excite people in a country reluctant to watch sci-fi movies, Divergent is a pale copy of THG.Meanwhile HP8 grossed $35m there. Not a surprise!

Deadpool is unknown there while Star Wars doesn't excite people in a country reluctant to watch sci-fi movies, Divergent is a pale copy of THG.Meanwhile HP8 grossed $35m there. Not a surprise!

It is a surprise actually.

The movie is still 15 months away while SW comes in just 3 months and has already a trailer and everything.

Have you watched Ant-Man?

:lol:

Wow, I just watched The Maze Runner and Raphael is completely unfair with it, as usual...It was much more interesting than THG1! All this suspense, these mechanical monsters, the labyrinth, the mystery...I loved :D Let's hope TMR2 will have the success it deserves :)

• Like 1

Wow, I just watched The Maze Runner and Raphael is completely unfair with it, as usual...It was much more interesting than THG1! All this suspense, these mechanical monsters, the labyrinth, the mystery...I loved :D Let's hope TMR2 will have the success it deserves :)

It's not better than HG but I agree that it's a really cool movie.

:)

• Like 1

I can understand why you prefer MR instead of THG, it is a way easier movie to understand than a complex movie like THG.

tumblr_mpvwrqUYq61qdm4v9o2_250.gif

I can understand why you prefer MR instead of THG, it is a way easier movie to understand than a complex movie like THG.

HLtjVkr.gif?1

Edited by xSabrinax
  • Like 1

It is a surprise actually.

The movie is still 15 months away while SW comes in just 3 months and has already a trailer and everything.

Have you watched Ant-Man?

:lol:

Well, now we know how an epic failure Star Wars VII could be in Brazil, maybe the worst performance among big markets, only Russia could be worse but I don't think that will happen though.