Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

My favourite books are the last two(I really can't choose one ^_^ they are both so awesome).

As for the films I don't know but definitely not GOF,OOTP or HBP.

:)

About the books I mostly loved the 4th and the last ones. About the movie I was more fan of the first movies because Daniel Radcliffe was pretty ugly in the last movies.

because MJ1 is so disappointing

THG is also not that good after rewatching.

Hope MJ2 will be much better than MJ1.

THG is not violent enough as well so there is something wrong for me, there should be more blood and else in that kind of conflict.

• Like 1

You can't make a YA movie Rated R

And there are a lot of destructions in Avengers movies and we barely see any blood

The Avengers is about people with powers and high tech weapons, it's also quite light with a lot of humor. THG is considered as a serious, realistic and dark movie, or would like to be that way.

So it's acceptable in The Avengers because it's not the point, in THG it is the point : pain, battles, cruelty, dictatorship, survival..

THG is a YA franchise after all, it can't be a Rated R movie

Both movies has violence and both movies do not show blood, because they have the same public, so, if you want to see blood in THG movies, I also want see in the Avengers movies, since the destruction in these movies are way bigger than in the THG movies

THG is a YA franchise after all, it can't be a Rated R movie

Both movies has violence and both movies do not show blood, because they have the same public, so, if you want to see blood in THG movies, I also want see in the Avengers movies, since the destruction in these movies are way bigger than in the THG movies

I'm not sure they have the same public, there are differences in terms of gender and median age.

Edited by Fullbuster

Males made up 59 percent of Ultron's audience, while nearly 60 percent of ticket buyers were 25 and over. Families represented 22 percent and teens 12 percent.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-avengers-age-ultron-793000

In terms of demographics, Lionsgate said Mockingjay played in line with Catching Fire, with females making up 60 percent of the audience, while 52 percent of ticket buyers were under the age of 25. 

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-mockingjay-nabs-275m-751524

• Like 2