Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Hotel Transylvania is currently the 5th most anticipated movie on Adorocinema and it doesn't face any big competition untill Sprectre.

That's a good sign!

I loved the first movie.

:)

81DeyH76ITL.jpg

I didn't watch the first one yet but a friend told me to watch it, I guess I will have to do that :)

• Like 1

Next big releases :

The Maze Runner 2 : September 17

Hotel Transylvania 2 : September 24

Peter Pan : October 8

007 Sprectre : November 5

The Hunger Games MJ Part 2 : November 19

Star Wars VII : December 17

You forgot The Good Dinosaur,The Peanuts Movie and Alvin and the chipmunks.

:o

OMG The Good Dinosaur is my most anticipated movie, how could I forget it??? :o The Peanuts Movie too by the the way. Alvin? I didn't even know about it, but if I remember well it's a franchise on the decline.

THG MJ2 will have a difficult road ahead :

-1 dollar was worth 2.57 Reais on November 19 2014 (release date of MJ1 in Brazil), on September 4 2015 1 dollar is worth 3.84 Reais. So the Real lost 49% of its value, and it could worsen by November :o

For you to understand how huge a problem it is : try to imagine a movie grossing $25m in November 2014! -> That would be worth $16.7m in September 2015! For THG MJ2 to get $35m as it is projected it would need to get 134 million Reais, more than The Avengers and more than Minions...That would also mean like getting $52m in November 2014.............That's not gonna happen!

Sorry Raphael :/

Edited by Fullbuster

-1 dollar was worth 2.57 Reais on November 19 2014 (release date of MJ1 in Brazil), on September 4 2015 1 dollar is worth 3.84 Reais. So the Real lost 49% of its value, and it could worsen by November :o

For you to understand how huge a problem it is : try to imagine a movie grossing $25m in November 2014! -> That would be worth $16.7m in September 2015! For THG MJ2 to get $35m as it is projected it would need to get 134 million Reais, more than The Avengers and more than Minions...That would also mean like getting $52m in November 2014.............That's not gonna happen!

As if HG will be the only movie that will be affected.

B)

Star Wars will barely reach $15M then although I am an optimistic person and I don't think that it's value will get worse.

As if HG will be the only movie that will be affected.

B)

Star Wars will barely reach $15M then although I am an optimistic person and I don't think that it's value will get worse.

Did I say it would be the only one? I talked about MJ2 only because it will be the biggest movie of the next few months. SW7 will be hit as well of course and $20m seems to be a pipe dream.

I've read somewhere that is expected to hit 4.00 BRL until November  :ph34r:

Hotel Transylvania is currently the 5th most anticipated movie on Adorocinema and it doesn't face any big competition untill Sprectre.

That's a good sign!

I loved the first movie.

:)

81DeyH76ITL.jpg

How does this rank work? Love is currently at #1 there but I doubt the general public here even knows this movie.