Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

So you must be disappointed to see The Hunger Games is doing so well :(

I assume you haven't seen any of the movies or even worse read the books(books are always better)because you are busy watching your Marvel movies and don't have time to read a good book that everyone likes because it's YA.YA sometimes appeal to all ages and are awesome(Harry Potter,Hunger Games,The maze runner)

:lol:

I assume you haven't seen any of the movies or even worse read the books(books are always better)because you are busy watching your Marvel movies and don't have time to read a good book that everyone likes because it's YA.YA sometimes appeal to all ages and are awesome(Harry Potter,Hunger Games,The maze runner)

:lol:

You're totally wrong, I watched THG1 & THG2, I will watch THG3 very soon. I think these 2 movies I've watched were pretty good, not as good as some marvel movies but they're good for the kind of movies they are. I'm just toying with Raphael because that's funny :P

• Like 1

You're totally wrong, I watched THG1 & THG2, I will watch THG3 very soon. I think these 2 movies I've watched were pretty good, not as good as some marvel movies but they're good for the kind of movies they are. I'm just toying with Raphael because that's funny :P

Will you see the final movie?

You only go to the cinema for your disney films.

:rolleyes:

And? I'm free and I do everything as it pleases me ;) My next movies will be The Good Dinosaur and Star Wars VII :) And I watched Jurassic World, not a Disney movie ;) Disney movies are so cool by the way, WDAS/Pixar/Marvel all the way B)

• Like 1

And? I'm free and I do everything as it pleases me ;) My next movies will be The Good Dinosaur and Star Wars VII :) And I watched Jurassic World, not a Disney movie ;) Disney movies are so cool by the way, WDAS/Pixar/Marvel all the way B)

Pixar movies are cool.

That's true.

:)

• Like 1

Well ,you're entitled to your opinion :) imo it was as good as the best Pixar movies, I see no flaw in that movie, I hope we can have a sequel :)

Considering it was a box office hit there will definitely be one.

;)

Seriously it made $435M OS.

:o On par with Guardians of the galaxy.

Considering it was a box office hit there will definitely be one.

;)

Seriously it made $435M OS.

:o On par with Guardians of the galaxy.

I don't know, it's very rare to see sequels from WDAS movies, they recently made an exception for Frozen because it was so huge, so profitable, they just couldn't ignore it, but BH6 is closer to Tangled in terms of success, will that be enough? Tangled will get a sequel : an animated TV show on Disney XD in 2017 -->

139724_02-720x1275.jpg

• Like 1

I don't know, it's very rare to see sequels from WDAS movies, they recently made an exception for Frozen because it was so huge, so profitable, they just couldn't ignore it, but BH6 is closer to Tangled in terms of success, will that be enough? Tangled will get a sequel : an animated TV show on Disney XD in 2017 -->

139724_02-720x1275.jpg

Yeah after all they have many movies in the next few years with one of them creating a possible franchise(Gigantic,it seems interesting).

• Like 1