Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

When I was little (around 6/7 years old) I watched several horror movies, and one of them called "It" with clown killing children, particularly scared me, I watched under my bed for several months, and in my closet as well. I never liked horror movies, that could be great for you and other people because fear makes you feel alive in some way, but I don't need to feel that and I just don't like it, horror movies and shows are just not my cup of tea, when I watch a movie the best sensation for me is to feel transported in another world, a world of adventures and with colors, that's what I love, not being scared that is a negative feeling.

Oh, I see, you was traumatized just like my friend :ph34r:

They're making a remake of It btw :P

Did you see this, Fullbuster?

Ant-Man is getting a sequel. Marvel made it official this morning, slating Ant-Man And The Wasp for July 6, 2018.

I like the title   B)

Good thing :) A new successful Marvel franchise is born :) Let's hope the same thing for Black Panther and Doctor Strange. :)

Good thing :) A new successful Marvel franchise is born :) Let's hope the same thing for Black Panther and Doctor Strange. :)

AM was way better than Ultron, but it does not mean that it is a good movie, tbh. At least AM has some funny moments, basically thanks to the Latino guy. The only two good movies from MCU still the two Thor movies

AM was way better than Ultron, but it does not mean that it is a good movie, tbh. At least AM has some funny moments, basically thanks to the Latino guy. The only two good movies from MCU still the two Thor movies

No, the best Marvel movie is clearly Captain America The Winter Soldier :)

I hate Resident Evil, if you was traumatized by It when you was a kid, I was by RE, it was the reason why Zombies is the thing that I most have afraid in life :'(

I just talk about the videogames, I hope you're not talking about the movies :P Joke aside, Resident Evil Zero scared me to death when I was in a normal roomwith no doors or places where a zombie could hide in, but I got shocked when a very fast zombie came out from the fridge :ph34r::wacko:

Edited by Fullbuster

I just talk about the videogames, I hope you're not talking about the movies :P Joke aside, Resident Evil Zero scared me to death when I was in a normal roomwith no doors or places where a zombie could hide in, but I got shocked when a very fast zombie came out from the fridge :ph34r::wacko:

I'm talking about both, first, I watched the movie then I got traumatized, then, for some weird reason I decided to play the game thinking that it would not be so scary as the movie, well, it was a terrible idea..... :ph34r:

I'm talking about both, first, I watched the movie then I got traumatized, then, for some weird reason I decided to play the game thinking that it would not be so scary as the movie, well, it was a terrible idea..... :ph34r:

I watched RE1 and RE2, they're not scary movies, at least I didn't feel thme like this back then, the videogames are way more scaries, at least the ones on Gamecube.

Do you like the Thor movies?    :ph34r:  

They're fine :) I hate Iron Man 3 though, first I liked it because it surprised me and I like surprises :P But over the time I could think about it and I hate it, a real lack of ambition and Tony Stark is too clownish..Humor is fine but not too much, Captain America 2 was very good in that regard : very serious movie with some subtle and well-timed humor.

• Like 1

You really hate me :/

Seriously, I don't see where the problem is, I watched Divergent and it was fine, I felt the same thing when I watched THG1 : not a great movie but still relatively pleasant. You're too much into THG to watch it but that's not very different from THG in terms of style and quality...At least the first movie (Divergent), I didn't watch the sequels.