Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Seriously, I don't see where the problem is, I watched Divergent and it was fine, I felt the same thing when I watched THG1 : not a great movie but still relatively pleasant. You're too much into THG to watch it but that's not very different from THG in terms of style and quality...At least the first movie (Divergent), I didn't watch the sequels.

I could write a big text explaining all the reasons that make me hate this shit, but in the end, you would only say that I hate this shit because I'm into THG (even if it is not true, since I watched the first movie with big hopes), so, I won't even waste my time

Edited by Mockingjay Raphael

Luke Evans and Henry Cavill have joined Nicholas Hoult in Sand Castle, the war drama being directed by Fernando Coimbra (Narcos) based on the screenplay by Chris Roessner.

Set in Iraq circa 2003, the pic is based on Roessner’s experience as a machine gunner in Iraq’s Sunni Triangle. The plot centers on Matt Ocre (Hoult), who is part of a mission to repair a broken water system in the dangerous and unstable Iraqi village of Baqubah. While the people of Baghdad welcome the Americans as saviors, the villagers resist their presence and Matt and his unit must try to convince the community that they are part of the solution, not the problem, in order to save the town and get out alive. Evans is playing the sergeant in charge of Ocre’s unit and Cavill is the special forces captain running the operation in Baqubah.

Henry Cavill in a war drama from a brazilian director? This is excitiiiiing    :D  :D  :D

I could write a big text explaining all the reasons that make me hate this shit, but in the end, you would only say that I hate this shit because I'm into THG (even if it is not true, since I watched the first movie with big hopes), so, I won't even waste my time

Reason 1 : it's not THG

Reason 2 : There is no JLaw

Reason 3 : The actress is not hot enough

Reason 4 : Not flashy enough

:P