Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Holy fuck! And I thought that my country had bad taste :ph34r:

Minions OW was over 200k admissions... I don't know why people like these yellow piece of shits. They were very annoying in Despicable Me 1&2, but at least they weren't the main focus.

Minions OW was over 200k admissions... I don't know why people like these yellow piece of shits. They were very annoying in Despicable Me 1&2, but at least they weren't the main focus.

I love them, one of the cutest characters of cinema, but the movie is REALLY bad, they only work as support characters :3

And that's a shame, because I was super excited for that movie........

Is THG bigger than Twilight there?

However, next year's biggest movie is likely to be Ice Age Collision Course, after all IA3 and IA4 are in the top 3 of biggest animated movies ever in Brazil :ph34r: Will they pass Minions in local currency? Thanks to inflation that could be possible!

However, next year's biggest movie is likely to be Ice Age Collision Course, after all IA3 and IA4 are in the top 3 of biggest animated movies ever in Brazil :ph34r: Will they pass Minions in local currency? Thanks to inflation that could be possible!

IDK, as I already said, I'm feeling that the GP is finally getting tired of this franchise, Rio 2 decreasing last year could be the first sign of a big decrease for IA5.....

IDK, as I already said, I'm feeling that the GP is finally getting tired of this franchise, Rio 2 decreasing last year could be the first sign of a big decrease for IA5.....

I don't think Rio 2 is a great comparison, I mean the movie wasn't well sold, it seemed so generic and boring..I loved Rio but I absolutely didn't want to watch Rio 2....If people can't get tired of Fast & Furious (with no real story and always the same concept) after 7 movies they won't be tired of IA in just 5 movies, a franchise with a story and never ceasing to advance.

But Hungary is from Europe, and Europe should always have good taste :P

Europe had good tastes before the 2000s, now it's debatable :ph34r: Even in France we have quite lost it, even when it comes to food :ph34r:  For example a recent study shows most of restaurants in Paris just buy frozen food and warm it with a microwave oven :ph34r:

I don't think Rio 2 is a great comparison, I mean the movie wasn't well sold, it seemed so generic and boring..I loved Rio but I absolutely didn't want to watch Rio 2....If people can't get tired of Fast & Furious (with no real story and always the same concept) after 7 movies they won't be tired of IA in just 5 movies, a franchise with a story and never ceasing to advance.

Just like every IA movie? :lol:

And F&F is a different history, it was never a big franchise till the fifth movie, and I doubt that the eighth movie will have an increase anyway......

Europe had good tastes before the 2000s, now it's debatable :ph34r: Even in France we have quite lost it, even when it comes to food :ph34r: For example a recent study shows most of restaurants in Paris just buy frozen food and warm it with a microwave oven :ph34r:

My aunt went to France last month and said that you guys have the best food in the world :ph34r: