Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Wow, great site! Thanks!

The first HG was small here, CF almost doubled it. There is still potential to grow, especially after the distributor decided to release MJ1&MJ2 with hungarian voices too. Hungarians don't like reading or learning foreign languages i guess. :)

That's a bit weird, I mean..when you live in a country with a small population and when you are the only country speaking a language you should think it's important to learn a foreign language, I would feel isolated in that case...I can't even imagine what I would be if I was just speaking French, in terms of knowledge and personnality I would be a clearly different person I guess. English brought me so much!

Wow, great site! Thanks!

The first HG was small here, CF almost doubled it. There is still potential to grow, especially after the distributor decided to release MJ1&MJ2 with hungarian voices too. Hungarians don't like reading or learning foreign languages i guess. :)

Unfortunately, it's not only the Hungarians, here, almost every movie is released only in dubbled versions, this is SO annoying :x

That's a bit weird, I mean..when you live in a country with a small population and when you are the only country speaking a language you should think it's important to learn a foreign language, I would feel isolated in that case...I can't even imagine what I would be if I was just speaking French, in terms of knowledge and personnality I would be a clearly different person I guess. English brought me so much!

I agree. It's changing though, more and more people start to learn English and/or German. Well, it's not a coincidence, in the last 20 years many big European company came to us, you won't find a good job if you only speak Hungarian. Plus now more than 500k Hungarians work in Germany/in the UK. London is the 2nd biggest Hungarian city in the world.  :ph34r:

I agree. It's changing though, more and more people start to learn English and/or German. Well, it's not a coincidence, in the last 20 years many big European company came to us, you won't find a good job if you only speak Hungarian. Plus now more than 500k Hungarians work in Germany/in the UK. London is the 2nd biggest Hungarian city in the world. :ph34r:

And when you are leaving Hungary as well? :P

I agree. It's changing though, more and more people start to learn English and/or German. Well, it's not a coincidence, in the last 20 years many big European company came to us, you won't find a good job if you only speak Hungarian. Plus now more than 500k Hungarians work in Germany/in the UK. London is the 2nd biggest Hungarian city in the world.  :ph34r:

Not bad B)  If the French community of London was a French city it is said it would be the 6th biggest French city, so many of us go there to find work and prosper :)