Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Wow!!! Now it is locked to win the year :ph34r:

It's not certain, in Brazil or in the world alike..I mean, in 2017 we'll also have : Justice League Part 1, Pirates of the Carribean 5, Fast & Furious 8, Toy Story 4, Avatar 2, New Spider-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and Fifty Shades Darker..The competition will be fiercer than ever before :o

It's not certain, in Brazil or in the world alike..I mean, in 2017 we'll also have : Justice League Part 1, Pirates of the Carribean 5, Fast & Furious 8, Toy Story 4, Avatar 2, New Spider-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and Fifty Shades Darker..The competition will be fiercer than ever before :o

I thought it would be released next year :o

50 Shades 2 is not a competition, the first movie barely made $30m even with the whole buzz, I don't see the second movie making more than $25m, tbh

I thought it would be released next year :o

50 Shades 2 is not a competition, the first movie barely made $30m even with the whole buzz, I don't see the second movie making more than $25m, tbh

In $ probably not big, but the first one was pretty impressive in local currency, around R$90m.

Well, most of the persons expected it to win the year....

I thought it would be bigger, but I never doubted The Avengers 2 would win the year in Brazil, that seemed so obvious and that's what happened in the end :) Of course The Avengers 3 will also win in 2018. I even think The Avengers 4 could become the first movie to pass R$200 in Brazil.

Just watched Begin Again, did you guys hear about this movie? It's cute like every romance movie, but holy fuck, Hailee Steinfeld is one of the most beautiful girls in world :wub: :wub:

No, never heard of it, I didn't even know who Hailee is so I just watch the pictures on Google Images, I must say I'm not a huge fan of her physical appearance, she's not ugly in any way but I feelnothing special when I see her.

No, never heard of it, I didn't even know who Hailee is so I just watch the pictures on Google Images, I must say I'm not a huge fan of her physical appearance, she's not ugly in any way but I feelnothing special when I see her.

She's not hot, but I think she's cute    :P