Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

When an episode of an anime is aired on Japanese TV you can find it on the internet with English subtitles several hours after so even this use is pretty limited.

but there's a bunch of manga, light novels, visual novels and games you won't find in English

Seriously, Star Wars fans, if you don’t want to camp outside in the mall parking lot until Dec. 18, you can get your Star Wars Force Awakens tickets starting tomorrow, Monday,simply by turning your computer on and going to one of various exhibitor web pages.  News posted on Twitter that Imax, Regal Cinemas and other ticket outlets have lifted the gate and will be selling tickets online. When Deadline spoke with a number of industry sources about the potential global opening estimate for the film over the summer, one exhibitor exclaimed to us, “There’s not going to be enough seats!” Imax alone is planning to swell its 800 screens worldwide to 920 in preparation for Force Awakens. Similar to how Avatar pulled every moviegoer out two, three, four times during the course of the 2009-2010 holiday season, many in town are anticipating a similar bulk traffic for Force Awakens this holiday season.

http://deadline.com/2015/10/star-wars-force-awakens-advance-tickets-go-on-sale-1201587031/

Wow, imagine if it really happens. I wonder if it will be huge here in Brazil too.

wglLrsl.gif

Seriously, Star Wars fans, if you don’t want to camp outside in the mall parking lot until Dec. 18, you can get your Star Wars Force Awakens tickets starting tomorrow, Monday,simply by turning your computer on and going to one of various exhibitor web pages.  News posted on Twitter that Imax, Regal Cinemas and other ticket outlets have lifted the gate and will be selling tickets online. When Deadline spoke with a number of industry sources about the potential global opening estimate for the film over the summer, one exhibitor exclaimed to us, “There’s not going to be enough seats!” Imax alone is planning to swell its 800 screens worldwide to 920 in preparation for Force Awakens. Similar to how Avatar pulled every moviegoer out two, three, four times during the course of the 2009-2010 holiday season, many in town are anticipating a similar bulk traffic for Force Awakens this holiday season.

http://deadline.com/2015/10/star-wars-force-awakens-advance-tickets-go-on-sale-1201587031/

Wow, imagine if it really happens. I wonder if it will be huge here in Brazil too.

wglLrsl.gif

This film will be absolutely GIGANTIC on a global scale, it will probably destroy Fast & Furious 7 and Jurassic World, I don't know about Brazil though but with such a famous franchise and such a global hype Star Wars 7 is likely to be more successful than we thought in this country. Star Wars could be weaker in Brazil than elsewhere but in an interconnected world Brazil won't escape all the hype and the media storm so it should do well there as well. The main characters are pretty young too so that could attract the audience loving ya MOVIES; I will try to watch it in France in the first days if it's possible, I want ot be a part of this huge phenomenon.

• Like 1

This film will be absolutely GIGANTIC on a global scale, it will probably destroy Fast & Furious 7 and Jurassic World, I don't know about Brazil though but with such a famous franchise and such a global hype Star Wars 7 is likely to be more successful than we thought in this country. Star Wars could be weaker in Brazil than elsewhere but in an interconnected world Brazil won't escape all the hype and the media storm so it should do well there as well. The main characters are pretty young too so that could attract the audience loving ya MOVIES; I will try to watch it in France in the first days if it's possible, I want ot be a part of this huge phenomenon.

You guys are lucky, you're getting it one day before us    :angry: