ChipDerby

PAWS OF DERBY: Still 10 Movies, FOR NOW | Week 29

11 hours ago, StormbreakerXXR said:

Why does M37 still have his Derby Champion title from 2 weeks ago? Did Wombi not get it last week or I this week?

secret smell GIF

To be fair, that didn’t pop-up until the following Sat after that weekend, but yeah, should be gone by now

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, IdahoJacket said:

Shit, that was supposed to be 8.5 million.

Leave it up to the group, but to me, that’s a fairly obvious typo, not a poor guess, and I wouldn’t object to having it changed on the back end to $8.5

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IdahoJacket said:

Shit, that was supposed to be 8.5 million.

6 minutes ago, M37 said:

Leave it up to the group, but to me, that’s a fairly obvious typo, not a poor guess, and I wouldn’t object to having it changed on the back end to $8.5

I would be fine with changing it as it's clearly a typo. 

• Like 1

On 7/14/2022 at 7:58 PM, StormbreakerXXR said:

Why does M37 still have his Derby Champion title from 2 weeks ago? Did Wombi not get it last week or I this week?

Typically 2 people have the tag at the same time because I tend to update it later in the week and I want to make sure they get their full week.

I never saw who won last week so it wasn't updated.

18 hours ago, AndyLL said:

Typically 2 people have the tag at the same time because I tend to update it later in the week and I want to make sure they get their full week.

I never saw who won last week so it wasn't updated.

On 7/15/2022 at 1:53 PM, ChipDerby said:

You're all champions to me.

On 7/17/2022 at 10:50 AM, StormbreakerXXR said:

We will see how actuals go but with preliminary numbers it looks to be a battle between @M37 and @Goldenhour36 for the top spot this week!

In a flipping of the flops, it looks like it will come down to the closest battle for 1st that I've seen yet. If the math is correct, @M37 came in at 93.93% vs @datpepper at 93.91% 😮 

Edited by StormbreakerXXR
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, StormbreakerXXR said:

In a flipping of the flops, with actuals it's now a battle between @M37 and @datpepper and it's currently the closest battle I've ever seen! 93.86% (Datpepper) vs 93.83% (M37) 😮 

It's all going to come down to Crawdad actuals. Estimates are $17.21M, if it goes up by $20,000 then M37 will take the lead! If actuals stay the same or go down any, the Datpepper will take it. 

Going to be moderately annoyed if I get edged out for the top spot by a hair because of pre-score calculation rounding (for the second time)

1 minute ago, M37 said:

Going to be moderately annoyed if I get edged out for the top spot by a hair because of pre-score calculation rounding (for the second time)

I just updated it. Crawdads went up to 17.25 with actuals so it looks like you're gonna win by 0.02% 

6 minutes ago, StormbreakerXXR said:

I just updated it. Crawdads went up to 17.25 with actuals so it looks like you're gonna win by 0.02% 

Jurassic Park Wow GIF by Spotify

Also Marcel went final a smidge lower ($568K), so final gap should be a bit wider, because a $10K swing there is a bigger impact on scoring. $585K would have flipped it

8 minutes ago, M37 said:

Jurassic Park Wow GIF by Spotify

Also Marcel went final a smidge lower ($568K), so final gap should be a bit wider, because a $10K swing there is a bigger impact on scoring. $585K would have flipped it

Ahh I see. That brought the gap to 0.3% which is much less interesting 😒