Cap

POLL!!! OMGOSH NEW REACTIONS?!?! :HEARTS EYES: :POOP: :LOLFACE: | Poll Results on Page 4

Hey All!

We've decided that as we go into the New Year, we want to update our Board Reactions.  They're an iconic part of our daily communication, so we don't want to get rid of all of them. We just want to cycle through a couple and shake things up. This thread is will serve two purposes.

Make Shift Poll:

I thought about doing a Google Form, but why over complicate things.  I've posted each of our Faces in the their own post.  Please leave a reaction to each.

WE MUST KEEP THIS!!!! = :ohmygod: 

LET'S CALL IT MIXED = :winomg:

I'M GOOD WITH SWITCHING THIS OUT = :apocalypse:

We're going to use this as our community poll to decide which ones to keep and which ones to switch out.

NEW SUGGESTIONS:

Afterwards, please post your suggestions.  Post a screen cap, gif, or even make your own face (please use it as .png).

Two things to keep in mind: 

(1) These files get really small

(2) Let's try to keep this appropriate/PG-13. 

We're going to keep this thread open until the New Year, and then we'll make the change over!

Thanks!

Captain America Reaction GIF

EDITED TO ADD:

When folks post the new suggestions, use the same system to respond to that posts if you aren't gonna requote or directly respond back. Thanks!

• Like 4
  • Astonished 1