Cap

POLL!!! OMGOSH NEW REACTIONS?!?! :HEARTS EYES: :POOP: :LOLFACE: | Poll Results on Page 4

Tbh, I feel that between:

Heart

This

Thanks

One of them could maybe get cut. Having that many reacts for similar emotions make them too interchangable imo.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, cookie said:

Tbh, I feel that between:

Heart

This

Thanks

One of them could maybe get cut. Having that many reacts for similar emotions make them too interchangable imo.

Personally, I would remove “This”. It’s the least clear to me when I see reactions on a post (and Like covers it, I think).

IMHO, “Thanks” plays an important role when wanting to acknowledge someone’s post/contribution/work without necessarily wanting to endorse it.

And, IMHO, I love the addition of the Heart - it plays a unique role, particularly with more personal posts or disclosures that warrant a warm heart reaction.

Peace,

Mike

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MikeQ said:

Personally, I would remove “This”. It’s the least clear to me when I see reactions on a post (and Like covers it, I think).

IMHO, “Thanks” plays an important role when wanting to acknowledge someone’s post/contribution/work without necessarily wanting to endorse it.

And, IMHO, I love the addition of the Heart - it plays a unique role, particularly with more personal posts or disclosures that warrant a warm heart reaction.

Peace,

Mike

I pretty much use Leo Thanks as This

• Thanks 1

Took off the “This” since people seemed to think we didn’t need it. Will get back to the rest of this this weekend. 

(sorry, real life crisis. I went to the vet with Judy, and she has a sore elbow. Which means she needs “to take some anti-inflammatory medicine and rest for two weeks. To which I told the vet, LOL are you sure we get it? She’s four months!! so we’re giving her some calming medicine for the week, and it is not calming 😂)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Disbelief 1