ChipDerby

Hello Boys, I'm Back! | Week 1

21 minutes ago, Legion in Boots said:

Max on M3GAN and Puss?  

Be Afraid GIF by Puss In Boots

I'm surprised the PiB average is so low, but I think Megan is going to have an IM well below 10, in more of 8x range. Its a prime target for lots of teens/college kids still out of school and desperate for something to watch, blowing up Thur but legging out weaker, something along the lines of $10.5/$9.5/$5

6 minutes ago, M37 said:

I'm surprised the PiB average is so low, but I think Megan is going to have an IM well below 10, in more of 8x range. Its a prime target for lots of teens/college kids still out of school and desperate for something to watch, blowing up Thur but legging out weaker, something along the lines of $10.5/$9.5/$5

Friday sales are looking good, I think the weekdays are indeed still partial holiday but that’s not going to bear that much on previews for a movie like this. Maybe x20 instead of x11 or whatever.

Edited by Legion in Boots

13 minutes ago, Legion in Boots said:

Friday sales are looking good, I think the weekdays are indeed still partial holiday but that’s not going to bear that much on previews for a movie like this. Maybe x20 instead of x11 or whatever.

I’m expecting it to skew pretty hard to 34/25 & under, which is why I think the holiday factor is a bigger impact on Thursday. Invitation in late August was 70% under 34, and had like an 8.5x, Black Phone 64% 18-34 had an 8x in June

If you flip around my Babylon, Violent Night and Whale numbers, my score would go up like 4-5%

Mads Mikkelsen Oops GIF by James Bond 007

Also, is there a new sheet/link for the new year? Or just going to add to old one?

Edited by M37

13 minutes ago, M37 said:

If you flip around my Babylon, Violent Night and Whale numbers, my score would go up like 4-5%

Mads Mikkelsen Oops GIF by James Bond 007

Also, is there a new sheet/link for the new year? Or just going to add to old one?

We were thinking ~2 yrs per sheet

• Like 1