ChipDerby

Shah Rukh Derby | Week 4

Shoutout to @Grebacio for the only one to go above me on Puss and pull the trigger on a real increase 🙏

Also @Menor Reborn were you intended to submit 2 only the top 2 or did it not register the other 8 — if you’re going t9 do less than the full 10 it may be better to keep it to comments/the sheet (this reminds me need to do last wk still LOL) since the official standings will treat them as full on 0 and tank your score.

With Missing, I thought I was, uh, missing something, and lowered my number. But seems like the average here is also expecting $5M+

And quite the range on Pathaan: $2.09 - $7.77 👀

22 minutes ago, Favorite Fearless Legion said:

Shoutout to @Grebacio for the only one to go above me on Puss and pull the trigger on a real increase 🙏

Also @Menor Reborn were you intended to submit 2 only the top 2 or did it not register the other 8 — if you’re going t9 do less than the full 10 it may be better to keep it to comments/the sheet (this reminds me need to do last wk still LOL) since the official standings will treat them as full on 0 and tank your score.

Oh rip I was interrupted in the middle of doing it.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, M37 said:

With Missing, I thought I was, uh, missing something, and lowered my number. But seems like the average here is also expecting $5M+

And quite the range on Pathaan: $2.09 - $7.77 👀

I originally had $15 mil for Pathaan LMAO before updating it late last night.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Grebacio said:

@Favorite Fearless Legion what are your choices for next weekend?

We've finally got a lot of stuff to add. 80brady and knock obviously. Personally I do not recommend SAO or BTS (I'd find them enjoyable but probably too small and difficult to research respectively). I would advocate for chosen s3 finale however -- we've seen a few of those recently and they tend to pull good ow money, plus will likely be on the public forecasts.

Then for holdovers:

Puss

Otto

Missing

M3GAN

Plane 

Pathaan (could also try women talking but don't know if it will expand)

Edited by Favorite Fearless Legion