kayumanggi

FAST X | 558.7M overseas | 704.9M worldwide

16 hours ago, Borobudur said:

I don't think $700m is any longer possible with that hold but at least will overtake Full river red to become WW 3rd highest grossing movie of the year. 

Depends if we use BOM or The Numbers. The latter has a higher OS total for some reason.

Domestic Box Office $142,473,000 Details
International Box Office $551,883,980 Details
Worldwide Box Office $694,356,980

8 hours ago, KP1025 said:

Depends if we use BOM or The Numbers. The latter has a higher OS total for some reason.

I guess i will stick to $534,8m because that is the number that everyone else reported.

Universal’s Fast X has crossed $700M at the global box office and has surpassed the lifetime overseas take of Fast & Furious 9. The international weekend added $1.8M from 84 markets for a $557M offshore cume to date. Worldwide, the Toretto family has put $703M in the tank. 

Excluding China, the overseas performance is above both F9 and Hobbs & Shaw at the same point. The top market is China with $139.5M, followed by Mexico ($37.7M), Brazil ($26.9M), Japan ($26.8M) and France ($21.8M).

Is Fast X still in theaters around the world? Like is it still playing in Europe, Japan, South Korea, etc? 

And does anyone know what the total box office is for Fast X as of July 15th? For some reason, both Box Office Mojo and The Numbers didn’t enter how much the movie made on yesterday on Friday. 

Edited by Fast Fan

On 6/20/2023 at 2:47 AM, KP1025 said:

Yeah, I’ve also been checking the box office for Fast X and The Numbers is showing a higher international number than BOM.

Is BOM more slow to report international numbers? Because that’s quite a big difference in box office totals.

I just really hope that the higher box office total on The Numbers is correct, not the lower box office total on BOM. 

Edited by Fast Fan

I feel really sad that Fast X has only grossed $722 million worldwide. If only the budget for the film was $150 instead of $340 million. 

And the film doesn’t like it’s going to earn more in China. And it seems to be slowing down even in the other markets, in Asia and Europe.

And here in the US, I think people have forgotten the movie even exists. 

The movie honestly isn’t even as bad as people are saying. It definitely deserved to do better than F9. It’s probably too late, since it’s almost been 2 months since the movie released.  I do hope the movie can maybe earn more than Hobbs and Shaw and F9. 

Edited by Fast Fan

5 hours ago, Fast Fan said:

Yeah, I’ve also been checking the box office for Fast X and The Numbers is showing a higher international number than BOM.

Is BOM more slow to report international numbers? Because that’s quite a big difference in box office totals.

I just really hope that the higher box office total on The Numbers is correct, not the lower box office total on BOM. 

The Numbers includes the earnings from Russia, which Universal is not counting itself. Probably because it’s not an official distribution due to the boycott. 

• Like 1