kayumanggi

ELEMENTAL | 342.0M overseas | 496.4M worldwide

2 hours ago, cannastop said:

hmm you think so? People are talking about it in real life that you saw?

Purely anecdotal but friends and colleagues have been saying that they are looking forward to seeing Elemental this weekend but haven’t heard much about Shin Chan or Transformers. 

I work in marketing and I just think the marketing for Elemental in Japan has been very impressive, whereas I gather that the marketing everywhere else has been terrible…leading to mediocre opening weekends but incredible legs due to great WOM. I think Elemental will have a big opening AND leg out South Korea-style…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 2

Luiz Tweets shouldn't be at all followed. His Tweets are very much misleading - along with his decades of Comparison - 

It has been told multiple times by many (Keys, Charlie, Legion to name a few)

If anyone wants to follow Japan USD Update - Follow @Franspeech.

• Like 2

No one is forcing you to follow Luiz's tweets. You have been told many times to just focus on the numbers. Deadline, ERC, and even Gitesh has f*cked up projections, comparisons, and opinions all the time. You want to police them too? Some of you here act like you're a box office god whatsoever. It's pathetic, really.