kayumanggi

Weekdays Thread | April 03 - 06 | Thu Numbers | 26.57M THE SUPER MARIO BROS. MOVIE | 2.45M AIR | 2.30M D&D

4 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Not ouch everywhere at all, that drop for Scream VI is only -37% on last Wednesday :) 

As I expected, passing $100m on Thursday. Amazing news. 

R-rated movie seem holding better against Mario, 

1 hour ago, titanic2187 said:

Ouch ouch everywhere.....

Also on Wednesday, Paramount/eOne’s Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves fell 49% (from Tuesday) for an estimated $1.9M and a running cume of six days of $45.4M. Lionsgate’s John Wick: Chapter 4 also eased 37% from Tuesday with an estimated $1.8M and a running total of $130M in the middle of week 2. Paramount/Spyglass Media’s Scream VI did an estimated $459K in fifth place, -36% from Tuesday, for a running cume, breathes aways from the century mark, at $99.9M. It will be the third Scream movie to pass $100M in the U.S./Canada after the first 1996 movie ($103M) and 1997’s Scream 2 ($101M).

Wow scream just missed a 100 on Wed even with Mario...

8 hours ago, kayumanggi said:

If His Only Son starts to show better holds over these couple weekdays (and the coming weekend), you might be able to thank the free ticket program the distributor is using to hand out freebies to just about anyone who asks for them, think it launched just recently.

I wouldn't recommend the movie even for free though, to be honest. It's crazy boring.

• Like 2
  • Astonished 1

11 hours ago, datpepper said:

If His Only Son starts to show better holds over these couple weekdays (and the coming weekend), you might be able to thank the free ticket program the distributor is using to hand out freebies to just about anyone who asks for them, think it launched just recently.

I wouldn't recommend the movie even for free though, to be honest. It's crazy boring.

They learned from Disney - "celebrity" buy outs for fans, except this one done as crowdsourcing ticket buys for other people. 

I gotta say, those Chosen folks are showing some genius for unorthodox marketing and sales...

Edited by TwoMisfits