Think Like A Man

The Cabin in the Woods

The Three Stooges

American Reunion

Titanic (3D)

Mirror Mirror

The Hunger Games

21 Jump Street

For 2.4% extra for whoever is closest- To the Arctic (IMAX) (3-day PTA)

More details of this season to follow. If you are not on this list but want to play, please submit predicts as well.

Only 9 people predicted last week. I'll send out reminders for this week game tomorrow or Thursday whenever I get to posting the next game. For the 9 of you that did predict, something special will be in store for you and the winner of the best accuracy will get something else which will be revealed tomorrow when I post results.

Now for how the game is going to work this season. THERE ARE NO TRIBES!!!!!!

This season it is all about how you survive the game on your own without a team to back you up at the start. Each week, the Top 2 will hold immunity (this will remain until we get to a Top 10). The bottom two with the lowest scores are automatically up for elimination. There will be two more people eligible for elimination at this point. The people on the line for that will be those who remain without immunity. Every week, the two people with the lowest OPENERS' average (these will be indicated with an openers tag next to the prediction) will also be eligible for elimination. Then it is elimination time. You vote for the four people on the chopping block and whoever has the most votes is out. How do you get second immunity this season? The immunity player with the higher average will decide on one player out of the four who they wish to see survive. If that person ends up being eliminated, then they can be saved but only if they reach a certain percentage as chosen by the other immunity player (the lowest percent average/highest percentage average will be determined by me). If that player gets immunity, then the second highest vote-getter is eliminated and ties will be broken by results of the second immunity challenge and if there is a tie there then on the weekend game average. The rules will change a bit once we hit the Top 10.

Let me know what you think!

So what will the pre-game determine? Also, not entirely certain what all that meant.

Basically, there are no teams, everyone is on his/her own. Don't know what the pre-game determines, but those who predicted in the first round (9 players) will get some benefits.

4 players will be up for challenge every week, 2 with the lowest scores and 2 with the lowest opener's scores.

The highest scorer will choose 1 of the players and the second highest player will choose a score. If the chosen player scores higher than the chosen score, he gets the second immunity. Rules will change once top 10 is reached.

Question to jmovies-

Say, 1 lowest scorer is also 1 lowest opener scorer. So, we get 3 players for elimination. How'll you select the 4th one?

Scratch what was said earlier about this season. I'm re-thinking things. Now if you predicted last weekend you don't have to do this weekend's predictions but if you do I will take the better of the two.

Predict weekend grosses

The Five-Year Engagement

The Pirates

The Raven

Safe

Chimpanzee

The Lucky One

Think Like A Man

The Cabin in the Woods

American Reunion

The Hunger Games

Deadline Friday @ 8

Edited by jmovies

How is this going? I'm not sensing much participation right now. I wonder if you should PM people about it as a reminder. I forgot about last week's game myself, but it's aight cause I got the pre-game questions (although I sucked).