Issac Newton

Weekend Thread | Est. Renaissance $21M, TBOSS $14.5M, Godzilla -1.0 $11.03M, Trolls 3 $7.60M, Wish $7.41M, Napoleon $7.13M, Animal $6.14M, The Shift $4.36M &The Marvels $2.51M

Gladiator 2 is honestly on life support rn in terms of actually working, let’s be real. Ridley can not land these kinds of movies for decades. The best bet is for him to do a 4hr theatrical of Gladiator 2, then maybe we get big numbers. As soon as I see that 150min runtime for it or whatever though, my predicts are going straight to the gutter 

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

In the surest sign of online not being real life, i just saw a comment which blamed the box office performance of Wish and The Marvels on a "boycott of Disney for supporting Israel". On the list of things which can be blamed for the bombage, that doesn't even appear on the list.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Brainbug said:

Napoleon is a very good example how powerfull fast-travelling WOM has become. The mediocre reception stopped its hype (which was there) right on its tracks.

The studio wouldn’t take my notes. I suggested Denis Villeneuve, Christopher Nolan and the guy from the new Mission Imposible movies, but they went with Ridley Scott for my biopic.

• Haha 1