kayumanggi

Weekday Numbers [June 3-6, 2024] | Thursday | 1.53M GARFIELD | IF | 0.73M FURIOSA | APES

4 hours ago, Justin said:

I doubt the Fall guy will hit 95 million. It only made 4 million last week and with bad boys coming out this week, it’s gonna take a hit. The highest I can see it reach is 90 million 

The Fall Guy made 6.47M in the last week, a 25% drop from the prior Th-Wed week (excluding mons because of memorial funkiness). Needs 33.2% drops on avg from here, should be very doable. Even if you pencil in 40% vs bad boys (which seems pretty pessimistic) it could get there with 28.3% avg drops after. I would say more likely to fall in the 95-100 zone than 90-95

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Legion Again said:

The Fall Guy made 6.47M in the last week, a 25% drop from the prior Th-Wed week (excluding mons because of memorial funkiness). Needs 33.2% drops on avg from here, should be very doable. Even if you pencil in 40% vs bad boys (which seems pretty pessimistic) it could get there with 28.3% avg drops after. I would say more likely to fall in the 95-100 zone than 90-95

If only the OW had been able to get at least into the 30-35+ range it would have done 100. Still not a hit relative to budget but it would have been nice.