ZeeSoh

COMIC CON 2024

4 hours ago, ChipDerby said:

Hoping DC gives us some sort of update today

Not sure we are gonna see any sort of DCU update apart from The Batman movie universe. DC doesn't have a Hall H panel only The Batman does and Gunn has opted to sit out this SDCC. Plenty of updates on the comic and animation side though. 

• Astonished 1

Okay, final predictions from me and this is just random shit without any really thought:

- Thunderbolts trailer

- Russos announced for Avengers 5 and 6

- Some of the cast of Avengers 5 revealed including Hugh and Ryan

- Doctor Strange 3 announced

- Thor 5 announced

- Black Panther 3 announced

- X-Men movie annunced

- F4 moved to November

Slate reveal for the rest of the multiverse saga:

2026:

- Blade

- Avengers 5

2027:

- Doctor Strange

- Black Panther 3

- Thor 5

2028:

- Armor Wars

- Shang-Chi

- Avengers 6 

This is just a prediction based on nothing really, and maybe som wishful thinking

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, thajdikt said:

Okay, final predictions from me and this is just random shit without any really thought:

- Thunderbolts trailer

- Thor 5 announced

- X-Men movie annunced

- F4 moved to November

2026:

- Blade

- Avengers 5

2027:

- Doctor Strange

- Black Panther 3

- Thor 5

2028:

- Armor Wars

- Shang-Chi

- Avengers 6 

This is just a prediction based on nothing really, and maybe som wishful thinking

Do you think they’re still going to do Armor Wars? Rhodey has so much baggage now after Secret Invasion and it seems like they’d need RDJ back in at least a supporting role to give that movie any real hype. 

9 minutes ago, ZeroHour said:

Do you think they’re still going to do Armor Wars? Rhodey has so much baggage now after Secret Invasion and it seems like they’d need RDJ back in at least a supporting role to give that movie any real hype. 

I’m unsure. But until it’s officially gone I’m still treating as one of their future films 

7 minutes ago, thajdikt said:

I’m unsure. But until it’s officially gone I’m still treating as one of their future films 

That’s fair. Marvel has stuck to their guns so far with what’s been announced but this is the one project I could imagine quietly disappearing like Inhumans did back in the day. If it does happen, they’ll need to add a really popular character to generate excitement. 

Kamala Harris Makes Surprise Comic-Con Video Appearance During ‘The Simpsons’ Panel

Kamala Harris has made one of her first campaign stops in the town of Springfield.

The Vice President of the United States surprised The Simpsons fans with a pre-recorded video message on Saturday during the long-running Fox animated show’s San Diego Comic-Con panel, after creator Matt Groening introduced the “superfan.”

“We must move forward, not backward, upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom,” said Harris with a laugh, quoting the Oct. 27, 1996 episode ‘Treehouse of Horror VII’. The clip recently resurfaced after it was recorded by a group of University of Chicago students in 2013.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thajdikt said:

- Thunderbolts trailer

- Thor 5 announced

- X-Men movie annunced

- F4 moved to November

2026:

- Blade

- Avengers 5

2027:

- Doctor Strange

- Black Panther 3

- Thor 5

2028:

- Armor Wars

- Shang-Chi

- Avengers 6 

It would be a blast

I don't know. Maybe I have low expectations but an xmen movie will shocked me

p2vCRwuDJjwVcUj7eaMn6N-970-80.jpg.webp

Bat-fans, rejoice! The SDCC panel for Caped Crusader, the spiritual successor to Batman: The Animated series, is now underway.

Bruce Timm, Matt Reeves, and J.J. Abrams are all executive producers on the Prime Video series, which premieres on August 1. 

@ChipDerby my apologies, I thought this was a panel for The Batman movie universe but it is about the animated series

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Unfitclock said:

I wished they would stream the hall h panel for marvel instead you have to wait till tomorrow to watch a recording of it from an audience member 

I'm curious if DC/WB have thought about doing one of their DC celebrations on Max

‘Batman: Caped Crusader’ Unveils Minnie Driver as Gender-Swapped Penguin

Minnie Driver is taking on an iconic Batman villain, with a twist.

She’ll voice Oswalda Cobblepot, a female interpretation of The Penguin, in Prime Video’s upcoming animated series “Batman: Caped Crusader.”

The news was revealed during the Saturday San Diego Comic-Con panel for the hotly anticipated show, which started with a video message from executive producer Bruce Timm.

Following the screening, executive producer Matt Reeves and the series’ voice cast, including Driver, Hamish Linklater as Batman and Jamie Chung as Harley Quinn, had a lively conversation about the show and their roles.

“Batman: Caped Crusader” will be available to stream on Prime Video beginning Aug. 1.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thajdikt said:

- Thunderbolts trailer

- Thor 5 announced

- X-Men movie annunced

- F4 moved to November

2026:

- Blade

- Avengers 5

2027:

- Doctor Strange

- Black Panther 3

- Thor 5

2028:

- Armor Wars

- Shang-Chi

- Avengers 6 

Now you've got my hopes up.

I'm banning you if every single one of these doesn't happen.

remember you GIF

• Haha 1

He is coming.

Also, I’m legit excited for this:

Loki has one of the best MCU’s writings and that’s a particular case of brand synergy that I’m actually very much intrigued, excited to see and onboard with. The TVA existing at same time in the comics and the MCU and being canon on both makes a lot of sense to me, the art looks gorgeous and the possibilities for both the comics and the MCU side of things have me hyped.

Give me a TVA series with Captain Carter, B-15, Sylvie, Ouroboros and you know the others I’m thinking about. It truly writes itself and it’s the sort of thing that puts the vast tapestry of Marvel Universe to good use.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thajdikt said:

- Thunderbolts trailer

- Thor 5 announced

- X-Men movie annunced

- F4 moved to November

2026:

- Blade

- Avengers 5

2027:

- Doctor Strange

- Black Panther 3

- Thor 5

2028:

- Armor Wars

- Shang-Chi

- Avengers 6 

I'd say X-Men gets a 2027 slot. 

They'll show concept art of the team:

Cyclops 

Jean Grey

Angel

Iceman 

Jubilee 

Rouge ( played by a black actress. The character was supposed to be based on Grace Jones originally.)

And Elixir as the new recruit 

And of course charlie is there too.

For those wondering where storm is.... She'll be in black panther 3. 

As for who replaces Kang.... It may be a mystery but someone is making it

Edited by Reddroast