Krissykins

Weekend Thread August 23rd-25th

1 minute ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Sunday actuals were lower than estimates across the board

Yep and Saturday was largely above estimates across the board, except for the new releases interestingly enough, about what I expected yesterday. It balanced out for Deadpool and Alien, not so much for Inside Out and Despicable Me. 

6 minutes ago, wattage said:

Summer really is over, sad because the weekday tracking is really fun during summer and late December. 

Look at the bright side; pumpkin spice everything is around the corner now!

• Heart 2

Just now, Eric Ripley said:

I always wish summer was a few weeks longer, but I am so SO ready for fall vibes.

5 minutes ago, Eric Ripley said:

Not a huge pumpkin fan for eating unfortunately but the smells are nice! I usually pick up some seasonal scents. But pumpkin spice season means that peppermint and gingerbread season is also right around the corner and I'll be at my maximum power soon. 

Edited by wattage
  • Like 1

Beetlejuice should be bringing back the blockbuster buzz in a couple weeks at least. Actually really in a few days since it'll be premiering at Venice. Awards season in general about to rev up.

4 minutes ago, DAJK said:

I always wish summer was a few weeks longer, but I am so SO ready for fall vibes.

I don't. Fall has always been my favorite season. Nothing better than enjoying a quiet, sleepy late September, early October evening. Just breezy enough where you can put on a hoodie, but not too cold where you're begging to go back inside. Then you have cranberries and apples and squash all in season? Ooh baby~

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wattage said:

Not a huge pumpkin fan for eating unfortunately but the smells are nice! I usually pick up some seasonal scents. But pumpkin spice season means that peppermint and gingerbread season is also right around the corner and I'll be at my maximum power soon. 

1671194010_168547_gif-url.gif

• Heart 1

I also enjoy September vibes but probably for different reasons being on the other side of the globe compared to y'all. It always seems to be a quiet month which I very much enjoy and usually need at this time of the year. 

Looking ahead to next wknd the bar for a top 10 6th wknd is J:WttJ’s 16,144,874, or ~a 11.8% drop. Doable but far from assured

Edited by Cooper Legion