AnthonyJPHer

Weekday Thread | September 30-October 3

14 minutes ago, AnthonyJPHer said:

Amazing hold for Beetlejuice, staying above 1m. Around 34% drop 

Pretty good for Wild Robot

Same drop in % for TWR as Transformers One last week, but Wed and Thu are the key to know for 2nd weekend. For example , the latter drop 25% for Wed/Thu and i don't expect that for TWR . Also the friday jump is important

5 minutes ago, AniNate said:

Maybe in Mexico. I think the broader acquisition drama may have been a factor in the movie being set up for failure though.

I mean, it at least shows they have some awareness, which is weird for paramount. 

but then again they also hired a nonce and a singer to play bee and megatron in the first place so idek

3 hours ago, AniNate said:

Up a bit from the ERC estimate

Same hold as Beetlejuice on its first Monday for more recent family film comparisons.

Like others have said the Monday to Wednesday drop is more important to look at for the weekend. The PLF loss is going to make the Thursday drop and Friday jump weird this week so I'm not really gonna be paying as much attention to those unless it's exceptionally good or bad. If it's so-so then we know why. Saturday and Sunday jump and drop will be more on my radar.