Grand Cine

Weekdays (14-17th October) Wed : TWR- 1,04M ; Terrifier 3 : 1,7M

I’ve been really impressed with Beetlejuice Beetlejuice’s holds lately and they’ve kind of been overshadowed by The Wild Robot’s holds and Terrifier 3 over preforming, and even Joker’s abysmal run. 

I knew it’d pass Dune: Part Two by its third weekend. It’s been having almost similar holds to Dune as well. Plus it’s been keeping up with the Little Mermaid despite the latter’s summer weekdays. I think it’ll scrape past 300m. Should end at 302.5m when all is said and done. What a massive hit for Warner Bros. Extremely needed after Joker: Folie á Deux tripping and dying. Imagine if Joker was their only release for quarter 4. Woof.

Edited by AnthonyJPHer

It has had some really good daily holds this week but I'm not sure if it's gonna be able to sustain enough momentum after Venom releases to get it to $300m, and after that everyone's gonna be out of the Halloween mood as well. Would need to maintain <32% weekly holds going forward to get to $300m.

Pretty much locked to be Warner's #1 movie of the year though, which I don't think many saw coming.

Edited by AniNate