Noctis

Desperate Housewives

I love this show to death. Ever since I first saw it when I was 11/12, it's always been an astonishingly enjoyable series. Sure, the later series can get a bit repetitive, but this season has been very well handled (with the exception of Lynette's story).Next week is the two hour season finale and end to the series. And oh my God, this episode just ended on an amazing last shot of Gabby and Bree hugging in the courtroom.I can't wait to see what happens.

This is my sister's favorite show. I ended up watching a few episodes this season when I found out it was ending. I like to watch series finales for some reason.Some episodes are pretty entertaining even though the whole show is predictable as hell. I haven't watched the last 2 episodes but they are on my DVR. I'll get to them hopefully before the finale since my sister has a habit of spoiling everything. She told me Mike died before I could watch it. :mellow:

• Community Manager

And this is where most people do not even watch episodes on TV, but online. It was definitely watched by more than 11.1m people.

Actually most people still watch TV live and when it happens, or with DVR. I imagine that the finale will get quite a DVR bump.

It managed 11.1m viewers, around what I expected.God, the scene with Susan at the end gives me goosebumps.

That was the only redeeming part of the episode. Besides that, it felt like a regular season finale. Nothing special about it at all.If you want to see a real series finale, stay tuned to House in 2 weeks. That will be fucking epic.

Actually most people still watch TV live and when it happens, or with DVR. I imagine that the finale will get quite a DVR bump.

Yeah, I know that. I meant to say that there are a lot of people who love this series but watch it online.