Water Bottle

CAYOM Magazine

I don't quite see the connection between Harrelson and Bird, but I'm still loving this.

Sandra Bullock: Kathryn Bigelow

Uma Thurman: Sofia Coppola

Paul Dano: Wes Anderson

:WHATanabe: : Ang Lee

Edited by Spaghetti

I don't quite see the connection between Harrelson and Bird, but I'm still loving this.

I needed to find a better Bird picture but ultimately was like "Screw it," and went with what I found. Same with the DOR/Gregg picture (should've found one with Gregg wearing glasses)

Bullock- Bigelow

Watanabe- Ang Lee or John Woo

Will update later

Whenever you update, you have to stick to one choice for Watanabe. Won't count it if you're right with one of them

I needed to find a better Bird picture but ultimately was like "Screw it," and went with what I found. Same with the DOR/Gregg picture (should've found one with Gregg wearing glasses)

Late 90s Philip Seymour Hoffman kind of looks like him, I guess.

• Like 1

One problem is that a few directors these actors really really look like are directors Blank definitely would not pick!!!

Edited by Numbers the One True King
  • Like 1

One problem is that a few directors these actors really really look like are directors Spaghetti definitely would not pick!!!

Why wouldn't I pick them?  :huh: If it's cause I don't know them very well, then Blank probably wouldn't have them either.  :ph34r:

I know it won't happen, but part of me sees Bill Hader in Jim Jarmusch, with a wig at least...

I actually just came up with a good actor/director combo that could work much better than Harrelson/Bird both in function and in looks just two seconds ago, but since I've already announced Harrelson/Bird and I personally know Bird's filmography better than this director, I guess I'll slot in that combo as a cameo or not at all :/

Blank I voted again.Viggo Mortensen is Spike JonzeMathew McConaughy is Michael BayDid you not see that?

I saw, but that's not the way the game works...

You just gotta guess the four I post

I saw, but that's not the way the game works... You just gotta guess the four I post

Seeing as how two of them have been said so far, I see no point in explaining them.I at least wanna see if I get it right though

I'll accept Numbers' changes

I wanna ask you guys something. I've already decided I'm replacing Harrelson/Bird with someone easier to make fun of and also a better look match. One suggestion over these next three actors posted has been incorrect, but after thinking about it, I want to change it to this director since I actually know the director better than the current pick. If I change it, what should I do about this game?