Water Bottle

CAYOM Magazine

The Salem Witch trials and McCarthyism are played out, using them to fill in part of a film is incredibly unstuble (especially since the most famous account of the Salem trials, The Crucible, is a direct metaphor for McCarthyism).

Far better to just use the modern story.

Well, I've actually been wanting to do a McCarthy biopic for a while, since I think Phoenix looks like the spitting image of him. I also don't know if the modern story would fit out to be long enough to support it's own film. I'll think about it though, since they are played out...

If The Academy's failure taught me anything, it's that interwoven anthology stories are not just hard to pull off, but they don't fit in well with just any story.

That's what It thaught you? If this year's festival taught me something it was never to submit a movie when Numbers is in jury.

Edited by ChFloppit
  • Like 3

And if anyone cares about how the cast would play out:Salem Witch: Amy Adams and Tom HanksMcCarthy: Joaquin Phoenix and Bryan CranstonModern: Jeremy Irons and Halle Berry

Jeremy Irons :wub: I know what's gonna be in my Top 10 next ear ;):P

Fright Town 3 3D is canceled. The studio decided not to continue the possible franchise even though the second film made almost 75 million domestically. Instead teen mystery novel adoption Paper Towns will take its place. 

Aaron Eckhart, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Rachel McAdams, and Jude Law to play in Ron Howard's religious themed action thriller Life After Death. Hitting theaters June 2 and should add a different choice for audiences over the summer season who are tired of science fiction and animated summer offerings. 

NEWS FROM THE GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY

Armie Hammer has been cast as the lead in the untitled Star Wars film coming out May Year 9, which is reportedly about a team of Jedi Knights sent to resolve a civil war on a planet on the fringe of the Galactic Republic. Eddie Redmayne, Joel Kinnaman, and Teresa Palmer have been cast as the other Jedi Knights.

• Like 2

NEWS FROM THE GALAXY FAR FAR AWAYArmie Hammer has been cast as the lead in the untitled Star Wars film coming out May Year 9, which is reportedly about a team of Jedi Knights sent to resolve a civil war on a planet on the fringe of the Galactic Republic. Eddie Redmayne, Joel Kinnaman, and Teresa Palmer have been cast as the other Jedi Knights.

Armie Hammer -_-

Armie Hammer has been cast as the lead in the untitled Star Wars film coming out May Year 9, which is reportedly about a team of Jedi Knights sent to resolve a civil war on a planet on the fringe of the Galactic Republic. Eddie Redmayne, Joel Kinnaman, and Teresa Palmer have been cast as the other Jedi Knights.

Add JGL, and you'd have all three of my man-crushes.  :wub:

• Like 1

Not David Henrie? :P

He would be a plus. :P Although honestly, my David Henrie love wouldn't be a good fit for Star Wars. The only role I wanted him to play in RL is Harry Osborn. He was born to play that role, and he'd do a much greater job than Dane DeHaan will. *mini-rant over*